Sign in to follow this  
TitoRukas

What's up with the server?

Hey guys i just wanted to ask if im the only one lagging out of cover and glitching over map on Citadel servers. Ive been playing this whole day and somewhere around 19:30 servers started laggin for me and i had really big pocket loss / random ping from 30-150, but my internet connection is fine. 

Any resons why? Or ideas?

35 minutes ago, Boowy said:

Hey guys i just wanted to ask if im the only one lagging out of cover and glitching over map on Citadel servers. Ive been playing this whole day and somewhere around 19:30 servers started laggin for me and i had really big pocket loss / random ping from 30-150, but my internet connection is fine. 

Any resons why? Or ideas?

Its been happening on Jericho as well, so maybe simultaneous DDoS?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Its been happening on Jericho as well, so maybe simultaneous DDoS?

I dont think its DDoS but it can be. We havent recived any info about server status so far so cant really tell... But i hope its not. We all know it looked last time when the DDoS was happening.

Hope LO will give us some information...

Just now, Randodom said:

I hope I don't get pocket loss

Yeah... Thats the worst think to possibly happend

Yeah, it's been pretty ridiculous. I was trying to get a friend of mine to try the game yesterday, and he did. But the attacks came and he lost interest in it.. that's not even all that made him lose interest: the matchmaking and spawn system made him frustrated and I could tell he wasn't enjoying the game much at all. Anyways, that's not what this thread is about... the attacks have been obsessive and something needs to be done about it.

Edited by Goldtiger
grammar
  • Like 3

Can confirm something is wrong on our side of things. I have informed the team, we'll try to have this fixed asap so that you can get back to your gameplay 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

Yeah, it's been pretty ridiculous. I was trying to get a friend of mine to try the game yesterday, and he did. But the attacks came and he lost interest in it.. that's not even all that made him lose interest: the matchmaking and spawn system made him frustrated and I could tell he wasn't enjoying the game much at all. Anyways, that's not what this thread is about... the attacks have been obsessive and something needs to be done about it.

You mean there is external interference in the apb?

Just now, eduaryapa5000 said:

You mean there is external interference in the apb?

I would assume, considering this usually what happens when ddos attacks occur.

I have informed the team. There are already multiple threads concerning this issue, no need to make additional.

Again - sorry that this is happening in the first place. We'll look into it asap.

• Thanks 3

Unlocking thread again since additional issues may occur, my bad! Report trouble here if the servers start acting up.

Jericho again keeps getting Packet loss and huge latency spikes now and then, It's pretty much impossible to play when it does happen.

Edited by TR3NT

servers being super poopers tonight. dc'd again

Sign in to follow this