nattsvart_katt

What a bunch of simpletons you are

What a great time, a 10 hour lunch break during prime time playing hours.

You are even more slow-minded than Gamersfirst

TEN HOURS?! Are you making Half Life 3?

.nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

• Like 1

This wasn't at all announced before hand and having to do with provider based maintenance.

Get off your high horse and chill

• Like 2

Lul get off your high horse and chill... What a joke this community is.

Edited by Valkyrja-
  • Like 1

i don't get it. would you rather them be careless and not take the extra time to make sure everything is set straight? things happen. i think you're being a little bit unreasonable here.

• Like 2

LO goofball #1 "hey guys if we have to shut down the servers for that long we better choose a time of day when the least players are active on the servers or the community will have us hung"

LO goofball #2 "nah whatever I don't care, shut it down during prime time, I gotta get home before Grey's Anatomy finishes"

• Like 1

Buenas a todos, basado en el reporte del compañero, APB se encuentra en mantenimiento? alguien me podria decir donde ver las noticias onovedades por si pasa algo con el juego?

gracias quedo atento...

TBH after playing this game for many years and dealing with most of you. i noticed that you have a tendency to start bitching about basically anything LO or who ever owns this does it's always "wah wah LO did this wah wah i want milk from mommy matts tit wah wah" can you shut up and realize that people are strained between like 5 project on top of one them being major on top of holidays on top of trying to work with the people that provide them servers to run your shitty GTA knock off so you can be as cancerous as a 4chan user to each other over what ever bullshoot you feel like whining about today seriously get out of your basement and go outside and talk to a girl a or something. shower first because you smell like the back end of a horse thats been in a land fill for 4-5 years there's more then sitting on the forums and bitching about anything and everything people do 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nattsvart_katt said:

LO goofball #1 "hey guys if we have to shut down the servers for that long we better choose a time of day when the least players are active on the servers or the community will have us hung"

LO goofball #2 "nah whatever I don't care, shut it down during prime time, I gotta get home before Grey's Anatomy finishes"

you continue to miss the point that its not even orbits decision, whether they do maintenance or not the server provider would still be taking things offline

next time orbit shouldnt start their own maintenance until the server provider is done, just so they can watch dweebs have a stroke over 16 hour downtime 

• Like 2

On 12/29/2020 at 7:50 AM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 12/30/2020. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 6 PM UTC and will last up to 10 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 6 PM UTC as well. Our window will be a bit longer than usual this week while our provider takes care of some essential background upkeep at this time. Thank you for your understanding and happy holidays!

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Which is now,

Go and enjoy your new years celebration, APB will be there when you come back.

m8 i believe the game needs a 1 year maintenance to clean up.

come back next year.

Edited by Deadliest

7 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

get out of your basement and go outside and talk to a girl a or something.

Thats an real bad advice cuz many ppl are on Lockdown if u didn't knew 😄

9 hours ago, Dominick2620 said:

Buenas a todos, basado en el reporte del compañero, APB se encuentra en mantenimiento? alguien me podria decir donde ver las noticias onovedades por si pasa algo con el juego?

gracias quedo atento...

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/patch-notes

esta es la pagina a mirar para saber si el juego esta online o no ,tambien donde informan de las nuevas actualizaciones.

1 hour ago, Tumbies said:

What a bunch of garbage-tier posts. I've never seen such a high distribution of addicts and literal scum so entrenched in any game or game forum. Lots of trash to take out if APB is to compete in the market.  

You mean opposed to your very positive and likeable post?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Thats an real bad advice cuz many ppl are on Lockdown if u didn't knew 😄

Well i kinda did forget. were im at no one gives a shit so it's still like a normal day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowhorseman said:

Well i kinda did forget. were im at no one gives a shit so it's still like a normal day

Where u at? i like to join u for new Year 😒

20 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

i don't get it. would you rather them be careless and not take the extra time to make sure everything is set straight? things happen. i think you're being a little bit unreasonable here.

This guy wants LO to work with the provide in a better choose time which they did its call during the day (PACIFIC TIME) what he wants them to work at night during the end of the year ofc not this guys lives in his own world. Plus he says he doesn't care if the server shuts down then why he is opening this topic in the first place LOL. Also why he posting a picture might my a criminal or maybe new passport picture xD.

LITTLE ORBIT IS EVIL!!!

now that i have your attention...

If i order materials for my workshop but a company says "Nah delivery will be delayed sorry" it's not my fault that projects might get delayed because i have to rely on other companies to deliver me "something". It isn't that hard to understand. Just a little example from the "real world".  The only advantage i have is, that i can stock up but we are talking about server providers. If they say stuff needs longer then you're at their mercy.

So the goofballs from LO are not responsible for that server downtime.

Well for one thing if i wouldn't reply it would mean treachery at its pure nature.... so yeah... ure right... which today its still treachery sadly... and by far reasonable. And that's all on their behalf, on my behalf i wish you a happy new year, at least better than this one.

They might say that who spends their end year in apb is a loser, but i can't see it with all the shit going on.

Edited by Vnight

6 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Where u at? i like to join u for new Year 😒

middle of patootie end no were

How dare a server provide take down their servers for a short period of time to provide crucial upgrades and maintenance! I have abosulutely no other game or anything else to do with my time for those hours and MUST play APB.

• Like 2