Sign in to follow this  
JOSELA

Miss The Old Gun Games

This new gamemode increased in summer and olso now in christmas is so bored and long, was good for summer for the anniversary it was the novelty haha fun in the first days, but I'm not for the trouble of waste a lot of hours bored to get four JT, I already complained in his day and some guys who probably they dont have nothing better to do in their life they said that in a short time they would get rewards, false you had to spend a lot of hours for only get the limmit per day is a waste of time and totally not fun, long, repetitive and bored matches.

One year later was so fun stay with my friends conected on Christmas playing matches waiting the event start, nervous for the event to start and once it started with a precious adrenaline was so fun, obiously some matches wasnt good others was good but everyone could win a gun game thats a reality, my friends and me really love it. Now on chrismas im lonely cause my friends berto, pablo, kevin are tired about the game who continue working on the betta who never is finished, and they see there are this bored event now for christmas, which neither will bother to play.

I only can say what I all times say when i write here continue working on the betta this game cant die please, and take into account what has been said above

Regards.

... I'm having trouble understanding you use of the english language,

Personally i prefer the "non event" beacon and wish they'd reinstate beacon over baylan/asylum I wanna use the cap40 in beacon for once (for testing reasons)

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

... I'm having trouble understanding you use of the english language,

Personally i prefer the "non event" beacon and wish they'd reinstate beacon over baylan/asylum I wanna use the cap40 in beacon for once (for testing reasons)

Ye my english is so poor sorry.

I respect your opinion, regards.

Sign in to follow this