pislik

Waterfront District Empty Since Weeks. Cant rank up.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, pislik said:

why are we not allowed to play in the bronze servers.

Instead of b!tching about getting in servers wich are 2 steps below your level it's better to plead for LO to implement a feature that auto-disconnects all golds that are playing in bronze servers.

We don't need more gold players in bronze servers looking for easy kills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

what is ping?

A lot, but  i guess my noobish skill will fill the gap for our nice american guest latency  D_D''

Is calculated at 2% range error-_--______---__bip.

24 minutes ago, Spy said:

Instead of b!tching...

Instead of b!tching about facing better players it's better to pled for LO to implement a working matchmaking system and remove segregation.

When they are on it also remove visible threat...

Would end up in less b!tching at all 😉

Edited by HighSociety

Just an opinion.

I doubt any matchmaking system would work efficiently on the current player base. Its just too small and the diference / gap in player skill level is too big. There would still be more missmatches than acceptable and less skilled players (or ones with less capable setups and / or network) would still get obliterated by higher ups.

(Playing since 2016, Citadel server, current threat: silver.)

On 12/29/2020 at 9:21 PM, Kevkof said:

On District Select, you can click 'Advanced' at the top and then uncheck these to see all instances

P2q88ss.png

smartboi listen, do you understand badly? there is no silver waterfront district. not even if you click on advanced. thats why i opened this thread.

Merged.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:21 PM, Kevkof said:

On District Select, you can click 'Advanced' at the top and then uncheck these to see all instances

P2q88ss.png

seems like u doesent play this game enough to understand that there is no wf district, and if there is one then either for 1 day afterwards it is empty again. 

5 hours ago, wHisHi said:

They wont merge/let cross play because superior vets will scare away last remaiming bronze players 🙂

Groups of gold tryhards and other scumbags are doing it right now, have done so several years now. But again, those who turn gold on bronze should be automatically forced back to silver districts.

6 hours ago, Spy said:

Instead of b!tching about getting in servers wich are 2 steps below your level it's better to plead for LO to implement a feature that auto-disconnects all golds that are playing in bronze servers.

We don't need more gold players in bronze servers looking for easy kills.

It’s crazy how small features like that has not been implemented into their game yet? gold should never be able to play on bronze district once you hit gold they should be auto move to silver. Simple solution. 

Tbh anyone who is above R195 still bronze/silver should be force to play on silver district and they should be disconnected in bronze server too, because with their fully equip weapon and cars, it’s not balance against newer players who has a sh*tty car and no clotting mod and weapon mods. These high ranks do as much damage to new players ( I know there are high rank bronze/silvers that likes farming newbies you guys are a problem too)

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

weeks??? it just finally became financial, what are you talking about

and anyway, it flips between the two often enough. just play on FIN or ram raid or just wait till its WF again like everyone does. yes, it sucks, no it can't be fixed, we have to deal with it

Edited by Helix Reloaded

17 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Remove regular bronze/silver/gold.

Add a ELO System to the game with a new tin/bronze/silver/gold/diamond system for a better matchmaking.

It makes no sense if dimanond ranked players (gold+) get matchmaked with rust/bronze ranked players (also beginners).

But the missing playerbase makes this not easy.

APB uses Glicko (iirc), so it's more than just your 3 threats.

What they need to do is lock the Districts to threat, and make it so you can't deethreat 1000000000 times a night.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, HighSociety said:

Actually ther is a silver Waterfront on Citadel today... now... 🙂

but this is not everyday so

On 12/31/2020 at 3:51 AM, pislik said:

but this is not everyday so

Yea i know thats what i basically said in all my other posts here 😄

Merged.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:25 AM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

so you can't deethreat 1000000000 times a night.

Yes that's what THEY have to do... Cuz i switch between silver and gold threat several times per session just by playing normal... (would be nice if i had some record how many times this happened in 2020... hundred of times)

But locking me from playing with my silver and bronce friends just cuz im gold will do nothing than stop them playing. I got to motivate them every time 😉

Edit: just don't tell me we can play with all the other golds... we tryed and guess what? They got destroyed like me if i fight vs real golds, then they stop playing.