pislik

Waterfront District Empty Since Weeks. Cant rank up.

The Waterfront district for Gold Players has been dead for weeks, my Gold character  can no longer level up, can you give the gold players access to bronze servers? the bronzes and silvers can also play in Gold servers, why are we not allowed to play in the bronze servers. I haven't been able to level  up my character for weeks, i have no contacts in financial  districts anymore. please do something about it LO.

• Like 1

Do what we all have to do....wait

https://will.io/apb/

Check here to see what the district pop is looking like

Alternatively if you have that extra character slot available you can make a new character

Edited by R3ACT3M

31 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Alternatively if you have that extra character slot available you can make a new character

but that doesnt address their main problem in that they want to progress the game, but can't because the population is too low.

sucks that they only have two options...or three technically.

wait for population, play on a new character, or not play the game at all.

Edited by Aeronaut

And this is why Bronze Waterfront full of golds. Not complaining, but I think they used to play here..

Criminal activity is historically at its lowest, therefore enforcers are not needed. Waterfront is finally free of dangerous "gold" criminals. The city is at peace.

We did it guys. Law and order has been finally enforced. Where is our reward? Soon, the end game credits are gonna roll out. Dont wanna miss it.

I can totally feel u.

The segregation makes the game unplayable for many players.

And i honestly think more players left cuz they got so much trouble to play (spam join button, no waterfront available for their TL, high end hardware crashes and so on) than players left cuz they face hard golds every now and than.

Im happy that i don't run into the situation that i can't get on that bronce WF...

Usually i go on the silver Fin, play normal and every 2 of 3 matches i got crushed till i go silver again, than i join bronce, win 2 of 3 matches till i go gold and stay as long as i can.

Im just ignoring the crying ppl that want to blame me for going gold in the bronce district cuz thats not my fault.

Still love this game and lookin forward or hoping that LO get the shit sorted and bring something more enjoyable to the light.

10 hours ago, pislik said:

The Waterfront district for Gold Players has been dead for weeks, my Gold character  can no longer level up, can you give the gold players access to bronze servers? the bronzes and silvers can also play in Gold servers, why are we not allowed to play in the bronze servers. I haven't been able to level  up my character for weeks, i have no contacts in financial  districts anymore. please do something about it LO.

You can play in silver district if you're gold.

33 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

THERE IS NO SILVER WATERFRONT with ppl on it... thats actually the problem if u are real gold u cant level ur contacts. (Or lets say u cant do it legaly and not everyone is willing to act against TOS)

And there are NEVER gold districts with players on so i'd say that OP means the silver districts. 

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Criminal activity is historically at its lowest, therefore enforcers are not needed. Waterfront is finally free of dangerous "gold" criminals. The city is at peace.

We did it guys. Law and order has been finally enforced. Where is our reward? Soon, the end game credits are gonna roll out. Dont wanna miss it.

LOL !!

----------------------------------------------------------

» » » I vote for buffing rewards from non-opposed missions « « «

1 » This will solve the thread's issue.

2 » There are players who keep asking about population-counts and camp https://will.io/apb/ till districts become populated (nobody would wait all day for people to login and get nothing during the wait)... having players farm non-opposed missions will entice those lurkers to login. It won't completely solve everything but we should see higher average-activity in the game.

The ratio between rewards from opposed and non-opposed missions can always be fine-tuned at a later date once we see more players after 2.1 goes Live.

Please have this pushed for consideration, @MattScott

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

how? there is no silver waterfront districts dude. 

2 hours ago, pislik said:

how? there is no silver waterfront districts dude. 

On District Select, you can click 'Advanced' at the top and then uncheck these to see all instances

P2q88ss.png

9 hours ago, HighSociety said:

THERE IS NO SILVER WATERFRONT with ppl on it... thats actually the problem if u are real gold u cant level ur contacts. (Or lets say u cant do it legaly and not everyone is willing to act against TOS)

And there are NEVER gold districts with players on so i'd say that OP means the silver districts. 

are you from citadel? Because we have been playing silver waterfront for the last 3 days on Jericho (except today).

I never understand why people say "I need waterfront because I already maxed out all contacts in financial". People stop playing APB when they are r255 or what????

Edited by Uhtdred

What's the point of threat segregation if gold player are allowed to stay on bronze districts? Poorly implemented system that was never fixed to prevent abuse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

I never understand why people say "I need waterfront because I already maxed out all contacts in financial". People stop playing APB when they are r255 or what????

i don't think that's the point. it's just a really bad sign if a player's progression is halted because there's not enough players in a district that they need to advance forward. i'm going to assume they're playing on jericho servers.

2 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

are you from citadel? Because we have been playing silver waterfront for the last 3 days on Jericho (except today).

They want to unlock all the content, so they can play with it. What's the point of unlocking 3 slot weapons when you can't use lvl 3 mods under rank 40. Want to unlock aviator sun glasses as a crim? You need to unlock Michael Simeone and level him to 4. You can't unlock him if you only have 1 active mission district.

I might be wrong, but from memory the random symbol rewards are also locked behind specific contacts.

EDIT: The old APB:DB shows symbols that are unlocked per contact:

http://old.apbdb.com/contacts/Waterfront_E2/#random

Edited by SquirrelFace

23 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

but that doesnt address their main problem in that they want to progress the game, but can't because the population is too low.

sucks that they only have two options...or three technically.

wait for population, play on a new character, or not play the game at all.

The dilemma is, that either experienced players are allowed in with noobs, and matchmaking kills the game. Or they remain separate and kill off the experienced players.

7 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

are you from citadel?

Ya i'm on citadel and there was no silver WF for several weeks now. 

7 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

No but we have to get that 5th char to at least 195 to get access to all mods 🙂

Could be nice merge all servers at this point, better help the good people of US, hugs ^-^/

8 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Could be nice merge all servers at this point, better help the good people of US, hugs ^-^/

what is ping?

Soon they will have to enable cross-play.

the console players will be bots for the PC players 🙂

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

This is effect of constant dethreating.

Expect population to tank even further until it gonna collapse on it's own.

End of your own making.

Remove regular bronze/silver/gold.

Add a ELO System to the game with a new tin/bronze/silver/gold/diamond system for a better matchmaking.

It makes no sense if dimanond ranked players (gold+) get matchmaked with rust/bronze ranked players (also beginners).

But the missing playerbase makes this not easy.

Go back to the way it was before (everyone can join every district) sure I'll start losing 70% more and all that ego crushing stuff that i care sooo much about, But at least dethreating wont matter.

• Like 2

They wont merge/let cross play because superior vets will scare away last remaiming bronze players 🙂

• Thanks 2