Sakebee

Premium Extension - January

Hey everyone,

I hope you are having a great holiday season. Whether you are together with your loved ones in person or in spirit, we all need some time to rewind and recharge. Speaking of, we are continuing free premium for everyone through the end of January. As you celebrate, please take all the necessary precautions. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and use a mask in crowded areas or if you need to venture out doors.

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Bee safe!

🐝  Sakebee

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

that Unit Game money must be craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

thanks.

• Like 1

I couldn't pay for Adobe programs anymore, so I'll take up you on that premium and do some designing

Thank you! Not being able to afford premium, it's really been nice to be able to do all the customization I'd been yearning for all this time, and learn from others.

Hey! Thanks for this!

Wanted to ask, will we get a february extension as well, considering the fact that premium time has been removed from ARMAS for the time being?

"Through the end of January" doesn't include the 30th and 31st, apparently.

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

"Through the end of January" doesn't include the 30th and 31st, apparently.

there are gaps pretty much every month because the premium activations seem to only be 30 days a piece

Just now, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

there are gaps pretty much every month because the premium activations seem to only be 30 days a piece

Which is hilarious because the system to make this happen correctly already exists, and has existed since long before LO took over the game.

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Which is hilarious because the system to make this happen correctly already exists, and has existed since long before LO took over the game.

don't remember ever getting multiple months of free premium from g1, and i feel like giving everyone the lifetime premium option would cause issues when they eventually turn it off

9 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Not months, no. However, we have had many instances over the years of varying durations of premium which shows that there's no reason for these gaps to exist because they can choose how many days to give.

i remember getting premium redeem codes and g1 pausing everyone's premium, not injecting everyones accounts with random amounts of days

as per this quote here it seems like setting up automatic premium for all platforms is actually relatively difficult and not something they can just do on the fly

On 5/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I just checked with the team, and it looks like all players who logged in within the last 60 days should now have 2 weeks of Premium added to their account.

This includes players on all worlds, on PC, XB1, and PS4.

Several players asked me why this took so long, and why we didn't just issue a code like last time.

I would have preferred to issue a code, because it's much easier to do, but console players can't redeem them.

There was one other way, but it would have involved waiting till Wednesday's patch to implement.

The easiest way to check for Premium is to log into the APB Marketplace here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?gameID=20

If you logged in during the last 60 days, but for some reason your account didn't get the compensation, please open a Support ticket, and we will do our best to escalate getting it out to you.

Thanks,

Matt

this is weird when did they remove the premium bundle packs or whatever they are called like the 30 days 90 days and such ?  do i really have to subscribe to get premium?

10 minutes ago, rae said:

this is weird when did they remove the premium bundle packs or whatever they are called like the 30 days 90 days and such ?  do i really have to subscribe to get premium?

20 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

we are going to temporarily remove Premium purchase options while our free option is ongoing. We will also be deactivating reoccurring Premium payments for anyone who is still on subscription at this time, as we want to make sure that all our users get exactly what they pay for.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2021/1/22/apb-2021-roadmap

I dont get it though, it did say that on the roadmap but i can see the option to purchase premium, is it getting extended or nah. 

27 minutes ago, Chufta said:

I dont get it though, it did say that on the roadmap but i can see the option to purchase premium, is it getting extended or nah. 

It is getting extended yes but because of system limitations it has to be done manually (rather than automatically on a schedule) which means that it'll likely happen early monday.

16 minutes ago, Frosi said:

It is getting extended yes but because of system limitations it has to be done manually (rather than automatically on a schedule) which means that it'll likely happen early monday.

Thanks for the clear up, now i get it

I've had to remove a substantial number of posts from this thread. If you guys have problems with other's behaviour that does not break the rules directly, I strongly advise using the block function to hide their posts. If they are breaking the rules, report them, but either way do not engage in off-topic, flaming arguments.

-Spuzva

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1