TheMessiah

APB on the new generation consoles..

I didn't see anybody mention it and is still a thing so there you go..

on Xbox Series X

on PlayStation 5

• Thanks 1

small nitpick but the UI looks so yucky still.

Is it just me or do the tracers look better here? They seem to move faster

Someone explain me why in the world would anyone play non-autoaim 2010 tps on consoles.

6 hours ago, Gro said:

Someone explain me why in the world would anyone play non-autoaim 2010 tps on consoles.

And if this someone is on this, can this someone also explain why anyone is playing shooters (fps/tps) with autoaim on consoles... i mean don't u feel like noobs when autoaim does the work that is most important in shooters? 🙈

Anyways i didn't play APB on consoles that much but yea i also think it looks more smooth on new gen.

Edited by HighSociety

15 hours ago, HighSociety said:

can this someone also explain why anyone is playing shooters (fps/tps) with autoaim on consoles... i mean don't u feel like noobs when autoaim does the work that is most important in shooters? 🙈

well.

if you're a company, there's many things you want to accomplish. you want to create a quality product. once you create a product you think you can sell, you also want to make your game accessible to as many people as you can if appropriate. if there was no sort of aim assist on console, no one would play it because it would just feel awful and very tedious. 

i mean i guess if people spent enough time, they wouldn't need aim assist, but with the limitations of the controller, the last thing you want to do as a company is to alienate those who don't want to spend all that time and just want to simply play a game. 

and if everyone on console is using aim assist against each other, they're basically on the same field, it's now just a matter of who is able to use their controller to move their crosshairs over an enemy player faster. it's only an issue if console players with aim assist are crossplaying with pc players. (cough rogue company cough)

• Like 1