Sign in to follow this  
SelttikS

So...

When Will there actually be something done with the players in game causing actual issues? Just wondering cause if it is going to be never then why play. So far it seems that it is just being ignored and or hidden when things come to light.

What a vague and useless thread.

• Like 1

There have been more than a few TOS violating players running around with multiple posts and support tickets about them that have seen nothing happen as of yet. Just made this cause another of such threads got washed to oblivion.

Ok lets bring it one more time: they are collecting data and not banning CURRENTLY. Later, they will DO smth with those players.

Just now, wHisHi said:

Ok lets bring it one more time: they are collecting data and not banning CURRENTLY. Later, they will DO smth with those players.

Oh so not doing anything about racist assholes is collecting data? It is not like you get false positives on some one running around with their KKK-Nazi van or spewing racial slurs all over district chat. The cheating is just one of many cancers of this game, don't assume it is always about such.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Oh so not doing anything about racist assholes is collecting data? It is not like you get false positives on some one running around with their KKK-Nazi van or spewing racial slurs all over district chat. The cheating is just one of many cancers of this game, don't assume it is always about such.

See aything bad: make a report to support. All you can do about that

Edited by wHisHi

Could you specify what is wrong? As previous comments have stated, your original topic is very vague.

I can assure you that tickets sent to support are being processed, albeit slowly. There are a lot of tickets to go through right now, but we are trying our hardest to get on top of the workload.

Just now, SelttikS said:

It is not like you get false positives on some one running around with their KKK-Nazi van or spewing racial slurs all over district chat.

Please write a ticket to support stating player names, and screenshots to support them. This sort of behavior is not allowed, and these players will be removed.

Just now, Flight said:

Could you specify what is wrong? As previous comments have stated, your original topic is very vague.

I can assure you that tickets sent to support are being processed, albeit slowly. There are a lot of tickets to go through right now, but we are trying our hardest to get on top of the workload.

Please write a ticket to support stating player names, and screenshots to support them. This sort of behavior is not allowed, and these players will be removed.

Yeah that's what i thought would happen so i did that scientific method thing and turns out that's not what happens. Two weeks just on the last one i sent with nothing done. Guy is still in game being his usually self. Two weeks for something with multiple screen shots seems like a very long turn around on a simple thing.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Yeah that's what i thought would happen so i did that scientific method thing and turns out that's not what happens. Two weeks just on the last one i sent with nothing done. Guy is still in game being his usually self. Two weeks for something with multiple screen shots seems like a very long turn around on a simple thing.

I can assure you that we take reports of this nature very seriously. It seems strange to me that you did not see a reply what-so-ever.

If you PM me your ticket id, I will double check that this was looked into.

Locking the thread for now as it serves no real purpose. For anyone else dealing with the same issue: Remember that things of this nature should go to support, not the forums.

We are sorry that you are seeing these things in-game, we are working hard to make sure that you will not be seeing them in the future.