Delete884943468320878423

When is this game going to stop running out of memory, besides other common tehnical issues...

Oh so u dopes understand when you gonna ban someone random TOS word, but you don;t understand when a topic deletion request is being applied!!! That's my men!! 🙂

Don';t worry, its not like ure going to make me feel bad about any of it you know, lol, dunno wtf do you think you are going to solve by keeping a trolling topic up. I guess this goes to show how much you actually support trolls in this game.

Thank you sincerely, and hope you have a good 2021 time, altho i have this heavy feeling i will get banned in 2021... for some ridiculous reason... i mean isn't the basic of a troll moral standard perception??!!

I'm one of the worst damn trolls i ever seen myself, and i'm proud of it! Im just buffled about my survival rate.... its absolute surreal by far... please give me at least a warning when im about to depart... please at least that, so i get one chance at keeping my acc.... thank you none the less for the endurance you managed to cope with so far... its by far acceptable.

Edited by Vnight

have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sure, but it said that this game was not compatible with Mongolia land or something like that, so... you know i was not able to attempt the optimal solution you are implying.... please appeal to scientist level qualified solution. 🙂

Edited by Vnight

I hear cards like the GTX 1650 are on Turing Architecture, just like RTX cards.

If you have a card from the Turing-family, you'll run into the out of memory issues that RTX cards get, even if your card says GTX and not RTX.

Public APB 2.1 beta tests are gaining momentum. If all goes well, this issue will be resolved sometime soon in Q1 2021.

Its not bout gpu, its about not fixing their oldest shit................................ not to mention actually breaking the ones they already have compatible broken through years of "improving" server bullshoot.

They basically update shit and never test it, let it be as it is, then we enjoy the results ALWAYS, as for the reality of it, they might as well just not give a fuck, and still enjoy the priviledges of the mass income from the Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii. Also the hackers, which can only be "{russians", in this case. Who the hell would waste their intellectual on such a game lol... by far away of any basic concept, yet fucking broken beyond repair as it seems ultimately. Its and implosion in order to make sense, and you know none of you ever figured out that implosion concept anyway, so quit playing smartasses. Go back to matrix and get educated :))) I mean go ask leon de caprio.

Come now mods, i haven't broke the rules on this one, plox don't bewitch me... i been very troubled lately, as religion was all about against me, as usual. Plox let me enjoy hopefully my last year of existence 🙂 THANK you NOT(borat said its ok). (please note i never said the J word.  Truth is today i had for a moment the impression i was banned, the feeling was overwhelming, so basically i am and will forever be a troll... but it felt like the ultimate reason to end my existence... because i love this game so much that i have no idea i never did never will... point is, i really love it... beside trolling, i fucking love this game and i never EVER loved a game this much in my entire existence, but it has become compromised because of the tricks corporations are obviously using in order to abuse their addicts, cuz this game its all about addiction, otherwise i would had moved on long time ago. Reality check is what i like to call it what you like to call experience... difference is that reality check is actually real time joy, while anything else is just thtr so called basic education that many enjoy as a fiction trand.... like i did... where you learn that its required, but not actually true... at best you become a popular troll of a today trend NOT, which is quite unusual(USUAL) among the apb community, but still a balancing tissue so to  call it, as in the end was an old expired trend that nobody ever keept asa memorable thing.

dude on nvidia geforce GT 1030 the game runs like a charm..kinda..

Edited by TheMessiah

there is ONLY one world in which we can all agree on, and this will never be it. There is no amount of love you can offer something or someone that can be pleasing enough, experience can teach you so much that you have no idea, being a fucking nob can only tell you how fucking stupid you are, and if you want to make something out of it for the next years, or settle with it. So don't blame me for not being sacrcastic enough about it.  primal instinct  what will u make of it... but most important, who the fuck are u if u have no point of experience refference through time, just a idiot that got a fucking grip of a smartphone doesn't make u anything, well that's future reference actually, but true enough sadly... Love your kids, but not like that.

Edited by Vnight

Maybe it will never be fixed...

But hey @MattScott will give us an update at the end of first december week as u can see here  😉

There will be some ppl saying that they are busy bla bla... LO is a big company and they got other things to do bla bla...

• Like 1

Crashing on the 1600 and 2000 series cards isn't planned to be fixed for version 1.20, to my knowledge.  I believe its already been fixed in 2.1 however so we're just waiting on that to reach good performance values.  Heard the 3000 cards don't crash with 1.20 but i would assume mileage would vary there.

• Like 1

We will never know well I hope the update 2.1 fixes this its impossible for such game from 2010 to run out of memory in the first place 

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Have you tried getting more memory?

If only people would remember to do that.

remember better then idk bro we arent ur therapist

• Like 1

Let me add some to it, i wish you all exactly what you have applied this year to us all for the next year, cuz i can;t imagine anything better for the next one, as things don't just end with a symbolic shoot. I love this community for one reason only, and that's because its composed of trolls only, never seen any reasonable soul in here... which is the point.

Thank you for existing and making my existence a fun place to be in. Couldn't do it without you.

Have a lovely 2021.

.... i almost shed a tear... can't believe it... u guys make me so happy... 😷

Edited by Vnight

9 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Let me add some to it, i wish you all exactly what you have applied this year to us all for the next year, cuz i can;t imagine anything better for the next one, as things don't just end with a symbolic shoot. I love this community for one reason only, and that's because its composed of trolls only, never seen any reasonable soul in here... which is the point.

Thank you for existing and making my existence a fun place to be in 😄 Couldn't do it without you.

Have a lovely 2021.

Hey we are all just trolls and mad, sad, toxic, whatever but we are still here 🤣🤣😜

Nice 2021 too!

49 minutes ago, Vnight said:

and that's because its composed of trolls only, never seen any reasonable soul in here... which is the point.

but im so reasonable i never troll