gtxforce

My Account got Hack and lost 7 years of grind

Hello my name is Aubin and there is what happen,

First of all i know this isnt really the place to get this kind of help but support didn't really care about my case,

So ive been playing the game since 2013, and recently when i login someone got in and stole all my legendries and my cash,

This inventory represent over 200€ and for its really a lot and over 7 years of grind, 

The support told there is nothing they can do about it as "they have no record of any of this on my account",

It doesnt make any sense because i had it and its a fact,

I feel like being called a piece of trash, i stick with the game since 2013, brought people, brough money to update the game,

And after all that i get scam by a hacker and support tell me its not their problem?

This game is my childhood and has a lot of good memorie on it but i dont have the strenght to start all over again specially that i work full time now,

I am looking for someone to help me, looking for a loyal apb player to help another loyal one,

Thank you for reading and wish you a merry christmas and not a scam like i witness,

Aubin.

4 hours ago, gtxforce said:

I am looking for someone to help me, looking for a loyal apb player to help another loyal one,

how would a "loyal apb player" help you?

they're still just a player.

It doesnt make any sense because i had it and its a fact,

doesn't make sense because they said they don't have any records of it and its not a fact?

if you went through support and they said they can't help you then you're out of luck.

29 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

how would a "loyal apb player" help you?

they're still just a player.

doesn't make sense because they said they don't have any records of it and its not a fact?

if you went through support and they said they can't help you then you're out of luck.

I really dont understand how there is no record of it as i got it out of jokers boxes cant they check that ? I not that good in that domain but they could check the register of the gun you get out of joker boxes ? Feel kind of easy of saying they dont have any register just to close the case but anyway this the end of apb for me im sad it ended this way..... No luck on this game i guess 

4 minutes ago, gtxforce said:

I really dont understand how there is no record of it as i got it out of jokers boxes cant they check that ? I not that good in that domain but they could check the register of the gun you get out of joker boxes ? Feel kind of easy of saying they dont have any register just to close the case but anyway this the end of apb for me im sad it ended this way..... No luck on this game i guess 

im going to assume they already checked that and they found no record of what you think happened.

Just quit the game man I lost a whole lot more then 200 euro and more then 4K hours and their explanation "nothing we can do about it" 

Company is a joke only come here to check when it dies :,D 

Good luck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scheepy said:

I lost a whole lot more then 200 euro and more then 4K hours

Only 200 and 4,000?

dc88dff20c3c58a09151dc0c0d812bbe.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

just contact support with all the information ... there the only people who can help u

Strange they don't give you login history - usually it's first thing you check if there was suspicious activity. Unusual IP in bunch of the same is clue to search further and replication of IP is impossible as far as I know.

Edited by Mitne

Maybe this is a good learning lesson for you not to download nasty things.

17 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

im going to assume they already checked that and they found no record of what you think happened.

Well it was when the condor box was lauched and there is no point of me lying on the forum but im going to assume you think apb support is 100% right and i am trying to scam them but ty anyway ...

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Strange they don't give you login history - usually it's first thing you check if there was suspicious activity. Unusual IP in bunch of the same is clue to search further and replication of IP is impossible as far as I know.

No they did all this and my info where 100% correct and recognise the fact a hacker got on my account and the ip was outside France, he just couldnt find register from the boxes 3-4 years ago which once again doesnt make any sense 

15 hours ago, Scheepy said:

Just quit the game man I lost a whole lot more then 200 euro and more then 4K hours and their explanation "nothing we can do about it" 

Company is a joke only come here to check when it dies :,D 

Good luck

Happy to see i am not alone - they should be ashame of being such a bad support, ggot hacked on steam got 200€ inventory back in 48 hours - apb is such a bad joke at this point ....

only support can help you next time keep track of your transaction ids

I wonder why you spend all these money and grind on... legendaries, if I got it right. I sympathize with you, but, you could buy something untradable instead. Legendaries are boring af.

Also, slightly disagree with Astronaut, "loyal player" can be a good hacker , I know it's sounds weird and unrealistic, but everything is possible.

My wishes to OP is to get over it and keep living.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Edited by Nagletz

Welcome to LO support. were they do anything and everything in there power to make sure not to help you what so ever then tell you "tough shit kid now fuck off"

Well it was when the condor box was lauched and there is no point of me lying on the forum but im going to assume you think apb support is 100% right and i am trying to scam them but ty anyway ...

no this is a matter of "they said, i said"

there's nothing anyone on the forums can do for you even if you are lying or not.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:32 PM, MonkaS said:

only support can help you next time keep track of your transaction ids

i did give them all the transactions id they got save on steam ( and all of them ) and still they couldnt trace back the joker boxes so yeah kinda of a scam 

On 12/25/2020 at 8:01 PM, Nagletz said:

I wonder why you spend all these money and grind on... legendaries, if I got it right. I sympathize with you, but, you could buy something untradable instead. Legendaries are boring af.

Also, slightly disagree with Astronaut, "loyal player" can be a good hacker , I know it's sounds weird and unrealistic, but everything is possible.

My wishes to OP is to get over it and keep living.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

yeah my listen patootie been tought steam and nothing else most importently those kind of game with loosers as supports

Merged.

Anyway ill close the post and wish to all those apb fanboys to experience one of those event to see how the support is shit and just ask you kindly to fuck off,

For everyone that got screw like me , let this game die like it deserve and let those fanboys comment how good the game is and how we are loosers we are for getting scam.

This thread has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii