Sholken

"you have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly"

Everytime that i am connecting to a district Its disconnecting right after its done loading the screen, I have already restarted my router and its still not working, What i have to do ?

Ny7nZMD.png

i know this is like a week late, but are you still having trouble?

if you were playing and randomly disconnected, your character can get 'stuck' in not being able to connect to a district.

a common quick fix for most things is to run the apb launcher, select options on the bottom left, and click on repair.

also, use this website https://will.io/apb/ to check if the server is still up. server is having issues if you see a gap in the timeline or and error message shows up.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:57 PM, Aeronaut said:

i know this is like a week late, but are you still having trouble?

if you were playing and randomly disconnected, your character can get 'stuck' in not being able to connect to a district.

a common quick fix for most things is to run the apb launcher, select options on the bottom left, and click on repair.

also, use this website https://will.io/apb/ to check if the server is still up. server is having issues if you see a gap in the timeline or and error message shows up.

Still have this problem, I already tried to repair the game and still not working

@Sholken I am sorry to hear you are still having issues. If you haven't done so already, please contact support and put in a ticket. This will enable our team to better troubleshoot your issue.