Sign in to follow this  
Jukin

You can like But not DISlike

Really? the only dislike button is a crying emoji? Just give me a thumbs down reaction so I can actually let you know when something is stupid That I don't agree with. Stop making it seem like people who disagree with your shit are crying about it. That's offensive right there. 

• Like 1

Moved to the suggestions. Also, I thought we had this enabled. Give me a moment to check it out, please.

• Like 1

Nah. We don't need that toxicity on the forums. If you don't disagree with something then explain why. If you don't keep your opinion to yourself.

• Like 2

Just now, ThatOneJerk said:

Nah. We don't need that toxicity on the forums. If you don't disagree with something then explain why. If you don't keep your opinion to yourself.

I can honestly agree with this. A lot of the time when forums have upvotes/downvotes people will just downvote without leaving an opinion. This makes other people who see a downvoted thread assume the thread is automatically worth downvoting and then add another downvote mindlessly without reading the thread itself. So a thread can be downvote bombed with only a few people reading it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThatOneJerk said:

Ok then if you agree with something you should tell us why you agree instead of pounding a like button Or keep your opinion to yourself

2 minutes ago, Freewind said:

I can honestly agree with this. A lot of the time when forums have upvotes/downvotes people will just downvote without leaving an opinion. This makes other people who see a downvoted thread assume the thread is automatically worth downvoting and then add another downvote mindlessly without reading the thread itself. So a thread can be downvote bombed with only a few people reading it.

I can honestly agree that without a downvote, all people will do is upvote without leaving an opinion on why they like it. this makes other people who see a upvote thread assume the thread is automatically worth upvoting and then add another upvote mindlessly without reading the thread itself. so a thread can be upvote bombed with only a few reading it. Catch the drift 

• Like 1

it kinda demotivates activity on the forum tho, plus kinda as useful as any other like option.

a gimmick and one that doesn't help at all.

• Like 1

Blessed dislikes have returned today is a good day

• Like 1