R3ACT3M

Out of Date APB Beta account

Now, I do know they turned off the migrate live to beta for the recent tests. But my characters were out of date even before they turned it off.

It just worries me a bit because I haven't seen any statements on the issue. 

Can anyone put my mind at ease?

When 2.1 finally gets shipped, will all of my progress be up to date? Because im missing stuff I purchased (cars/kits/weapons) and stuff I grinded to unlock (not a massive grind but an example would be the devil wings).

I just want to know if LO is well aware if this. Because before they turned off the character migrate (which I believe was the very first action district beta test) my only character that was infact up to date was one I purchased in between 2 different testing periods.

Again, if they are aware it's an issue than obviously no worries. But if they aren't aware, my self and im sure there will be others will be submitting a lot of support tickets.

Once again, if anyone can just put my mind at ease, it would be so greatly appreciated 😄.

Edited by R3ACT3M

Yes should be up to date and behave like the first beta where things were being migrated (hardcopy from Live to the beta database), I assume.

They disabled it to work on other network issue(s) and problems that rose up. (assumption)

I cannot speak for them entirely; but this is purely my assumption of how they would go.

2 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Yes should be up to date and behave like the first beta where things were being migrated (hardcopy from Live to the beta database), I assume.

They disabled it to work on other network issue(s) and problems that rose up. (assumption)

I cannot speak for them entirely; but this is purely my assumption of how they would go.

Well I hope everything works out, thx for the reply

they should do a full account wipe before pushing the engine upgrade to live, just to make sure no one is happy

5 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

they should do a full account wipe before pushing the engine upgrade to live, just to make sure no one is happy

Woah now slow down there, Satan.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

You joke, but that would probably show to be a net gain for the game's overall health once past the steep upfront cost.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:53 PM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

i'd genuinely want that lul

imagine if we got all our account G1C back, people would suddently have like 200 K g1c

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You joke, but that would probably show to be a net gain for the game's overall health once past the steep upfront cost.

55 minutes ago, Ketog said:

i'd genuinely want that lul

imagine if we got all our account G1C back, people would suddently have like 200 K g1c

it might not be bad for some, but for many (myself included) i'd imagine no amount of g1c back would make up for hundreds to thousands of character/car/symbol/theme creation getting nuked

good way to lose the actual playing playerbase before any attempt can be made to fix the game and get new players lol

Theres like 90% if not more of dead data/accounts on server.

Server wipe with new engine would be healthy for the game(more newbi friendly),i my self got over 5k hours(not of sitting in social eksedeee).