3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Thats a lot of poop guns for one player.

Poor guy.

He should be able to dual wield them after such dedication.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Oh man... thats a scary thought. 

I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight.

Edited by CookiePuss

What I'm concerned about is: is it possible to clone/spawn legendaries in some way? CAuse it could serisouly break the game, lol

Just now, DouglasFalcon said:

What I'm concerned about is: is it possible to clone/spawn legendaries in some way? CAuse it could serisouly break the game, lol

I do not think so. We did however have a lot of questionable players return to off load their questionably obtained legendary weapons to the market. So basically the same thing.

he is probably selling them for usd and that's his current stock. there was a site dedicated to selling/buying apb stuff; weapons, accounts etc.

50 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

he is probably selling them for usd and that's his current stock. there was a site dedicated to selling/buying apb stuff; weapons, accounts etc.

Sad how many forum names you see on some of those sites as well. Lot of account sales going on as well it seems.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Sad how many forum names you see on some of those sites as well. Lot of account sales going on as well it seems.

Would be funny if LO did a sting operation one day, setting up and banning all of them.

Silly I know, but one can dream.

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Would be funny if LO did a sting operation one day, setting up and banning all of them.

Silly I know, but one can dream.

Well as obvious as they are it shouldn't be hard. Using your forum name while selling the account or your yukons and ursus... That would take 5 minutes of work though.

2 hours ago, PoshDoll said:

What? since when? and which? I heard G1 shut down all websites since they found out people possessed retail pack reseller so prolly no APB content website as far as I know 😐

2 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

What? since when? and which? I heard G1 shut down all websites since they found out people possessed retail pack reseller so prolly no APB content website as far as I know 😐

you heard wrong lol

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

Why do you care?

1 hour ago, Luminesca said:

Why do you care?

JUSTICE!!!!!!!

jk... I dont really beyond it being a no-no

3 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Why do you care?

IDK, why do you care about me caring about what goes on in a game i play? Is there something you want to tell us? We are here to listening and can help you get treatment.

Edited by SelttikS

2 hours ago, SelttikS said:

IDK, why do you care about me caring about what goes on in a game i play? Is there something you want to tell us? We are here to listening and can help you get treatment.

Woah, lay off the sauce my .
You say it's sad, I ask how it's sad? Your respond with this weird third worlder hostility. Also in the end you don't even know why you care about it, so maybe then don't?

5 hours ago, PoshDoll said:

This is why we need GMs in-game and BE to actually do it's thing... and ofc investigate linked accounts and do the needful. this game is far too easy to cheat in, to make wads of in-game cash and buy/trade/scam legendaries and sell for irl money not to be monitored by the new Owners.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Yo lol how is that possible? Did this guy actually spend so much time (or money) only to get all these Yukons?

https://imgur.com/CJZO3O0

My buddy recently spent 10 bucks and got, I shit you not, 4 yukons. Some accounts that are anti-whale are almost rigged to get good stuff.

Meanwhile I dropped 30 bucks on misery boxes and got literally nothing. Its just rigged that way, we exposed it years ago when they did the powerbox scam.

If youre not trash, you dont need one. Then again, I LOVE the one my buddy sold to me, its so trashy its a complete monkey gun that mag dumps people with CQB guns. Its obscene.

More to the point, some people are just lucky that way. There are tons of players with tens of millions of dollars ready to go. Across several accounts ive probably got 200+ million dollars so its not inconceivable that an old player could rack up a serious cash haul to scoop up Yukon's. Less luck, more skill.

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Woah, lay off the sauce my .
You say it's sad, I ask how it's sad? Your respond with this weird third worlder hostility. Also in the end you don't even know why you care about it, so maybe then don't?

People selling anything including accounts is a TOS violation. No idea what "weird third worlder hostility" is but it seems  like a really trashy insult. Why bother to reply with any of that? You keep acting like you have a vested interest in those websites selling accounts and in game items for cash. Either way you have proven to be pointless to listen to.

7 hours ago, Luminesca said:

AF006849D23F8BC74A58FF5FBEAF6C65A22ABEE8

10 hours ago, PoshDoll said:

Exactly this. 

I made an album with all the things he is selling (excluding 1 weapon in 4'th tab). LO should of removed all legendaries from cheaters too, if not just wiped their accounts. Think losing credits and JT for ruining the game is a very dull punishment. They got their accounts back.

It's also pretty obvious a lot of scammers with lots of legendaries got unbanned.

https://imgur.com/a/Dap52BS