This is rather hard to see with a dark background.

Edit: scream at everything and hope my ogre kills my enemies.

Edited by Sadira

I usually die a lot, blame my teammates, and rage quit.

Its worked for me this long I see no reason to change.

• Crutch Meteor in FC and hope for kills
  • Use bad weapons and die a lot
  • Use Frenzy and get out-ttked by enemy players
  • Cry self to sleep when K/D goes negative

Quality Tactics/10 if I do say so myself.

My tactic: stay as far from the enemy as possible, kill him when he's busy doing other stuff abusing DMR's broken TTK at long range
If he's close spray and cry with ur Nano till either you or your opponent are dead

I got gold r255 using this tactic so it must work

My tactics, depends greatly on who I team with, when playing with randoms, alot of my tactics start with: Wait to see if teamates bothering showing up, then see how hard they are going to try and then contribute accordingly.

I learned that putting in effort will only piss you off if your teamates are unable (or unwilling as often the case) to play proper, and work together.

• Like 1

HVR+camping sending my teammates to die, if they damage my opp i can easy take kills, and if they come to my position i use yukon, always work and if i die much i blame everyone and rage quit fast then i go to the bathroom and i ask to myself "Why are you like that?".

Edited by sundere

My tactic is almost always:

- ignore OPs statement

- post something sarcastic and off-topic

- spice it up with a gif

QdZZKDm.gif

• Like 2

Solo carry till something upsets me, then feed until mission ends.

Every.Damn.Time

Slowly whittle away at them with my VAS-R2 before eventually dying and rage quitting.

Edited by Hymenaio
Typo

We don't really have tactics, we just kinda win. Most of the people I play with have been on this shit since the beginning, and I can count the people who can beat us on one hand.

If you have a group of people that you play with so regularly you can communicate through mind link, then you've got something difficult to beat. Next to nothing can best a finely crafted, well tuned, well trained war machine. Like clockwork, every piece with its place, cycling in tandem at an accelerated pace.

No thoughts. No feelings. Only unconscious action. PURE unadulterated unbridled will.

Tactics are kind of a meme in apb. Having a good team composition and people that can play roles AND more importantly, win fights, means you're basically unbeatable. Everything and anything else is scum garbage. Find a gun, learn to use it well, then pick a different one, and learn that one to, switch between when the situation dictates its necessity. Profit.

• Like 2

get mad

keep playing until the server inevitably goes down

stay mad

1 hour ago, MEDIC! said:

We don't really have tactics, we just kinda win. Most of the people I play with have been on this shit since the beginning, and I can count the people who can beat us on one hand.

If you have a group of people that you play with so regularly you can communicate through mind link, then you've got something difficult to beat. Next to nothing can best a finely crafted, well tuned, well trained war machine. Like clockwork, every piece with its place, cycling in tandem at an accelerated pace.

No thoughts. No feelings. Only unconscious action. PURE unadulterated unbridled will.

Tactics are kind of a meme in apb. Having a good team composition and people that can play roles AND more importantly, win fights, means you're basically unbeatable. Everything and anything else is scum garbage. Find a gun, learn to use it well, then pick a different one, and learn that one to, switch between when the situation dictates its necessity. Profit.

best post in this thread so far. 10/10

• Like 2

The amount of hackers has forced my hand (actually was going to do it anyways) into developing my skills towards only explosive weaponry (and sucking at everything else). If it shoots bullets then that is not my tactic.

Get killed in the open.
get close to an alley - lag from nadefest and die while my laptop is having a seizure.
get once again to an alley - cqc fighting ending with missed shots from bad tracking.
take an hour to get in position to attack from a new place - get out ttk'd.

switch from scoped n-tec pr2 to jg - get taken out from afar.

Whatever happens never get an smg. Only assault rifles and shotties exist.

Rinse and repeat.

When in doubt... Break out the Calabria. Im sure good amount of you guys in Jericho experienced it first hand of its wrath.

Be thoroughly mediocre and watch my TL sink lower and lower into silver sadness.

Well, almost not quite. I'm real shitty at aiming in general so I get my patootie kicked outside of potato aim/basic tactics silver instances, but if I'm running with my more competent gold teammates and need to put my tryhard hat on I rock a HVR so I can at least set people up for fast kills and if there's one thing I'm decent at, it's communication, shotcalling and mission knowledge. I guess I'm comfortable in more of a leadership role. APB's the only game I've ever felt I've had a strong grasp on the general flow of things to the point I can tell other people what to do, but get me in a straight up fight as a long-term player and you'll doubtlessly win.

That and I have a special ability to make gold players very sad when I show up on their team.