Sakebee

Open Beta 20th-23rd

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Not many people are going to be willing to download an entirely new client just to test something that has been repeatedly shown to be an unstable and broken mess. Especially when most of the ISPs in the world impose data caps and other bandwidth restrictions on their users (unless they pay exorbitant amounts of money to expand/lift them).

Well it's literally potential future of the game at stake here, new content is behind new engine and phasing system is part of it, right? Data caps, what is that and why?

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Especially when most of the ISPs in the world impose data caps and other bandwidth restrictions on their users

nah... i got 1gbit connection (min. 800k to max. 960k for 20€/month) and downloading APB's 9GB takes the same amount of time that i need for BFV 70GB 🙂

so i'd say its not on my ISPs side.

3 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Data caps, what is that and why?

Limit to how much data you can transfer over your service before your ISP shuts your service off (or throttles it down to basically nothing) for the rest of the month.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Limit to how much data you can transfer over your service before your ISP shuts your service off (or throttles it down to basically nothing) for the rest of the month.

Thing like this exist??

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Thing like this exist??

It's common in rural areas of the US and Canada. There's usually one 1 ISP available, and the ISPs take advantage of it. It doesn't matter which one, they all do it. They'll even throttle streaming services like Netflix, and require Netflix to pay extra to not be throttled.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:09 AM, Hexerin said:

Especially when most of the ISPs in the world impose data caps and other bandwidth restrictions on their users (unless they pay exorbitant amounts of money to expand/lift them).

Never heard off.

3rd time financial or waterfront don't even load for me (i mean it loads, then get hiccups, serious freeze and bam) - they just crash back to lobby.