Preme

Car customization kits (Unlock)

Unlock more of the already existing kits for both factions (suggestion). 

One of the kits: bishada sports kit bundle

Edited by Preme
  • Like 2

No. 

Make more faction differences and go back in time and remove the cross faction packs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Szambi said:

yet again no

Give a valid reason

17 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No. 

Make more faction differences and go back in time and remove the cross faction packs.

No one cares about that

3 minutes ago, Preme said:

Give a valid reason

No one cares about that

Obviously people do with 95% of the posts in threads like these being 'no'.

You've already been given reasons by other members of this community.

6 minutes ago, Szambi said:

You've already been given reasons by other members of this community.

dont you have a reason of your own?

17 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Obviously people do with 95% of the posts in threads like these being 'no'.

Show me the 95%. Link me to all of the posts suggesting car kit unlocks for both factions.

30 minutes ago, Preme said:

Show me the 95%. Link me to all of the posts suggesting car kit unlocks for both factions.

That is just from a 2minute search in suggestions. There is even more there, as well as more in other forum sections.

22 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That is just from a 2minute search in suggestions. There is even more there, as well as more in other forum sections.

2 of the topics were my own which is weird that you add would those in the first place since u already have commented on those yourself so kinda weird but ok, and then you add 2 more topics which have 0% relations to the suggestion i made and 1 topic that has a suggestion of 2 kits which nobody actually said no to in that thread.  With this you confirmed that no one cares about what you have to say here:

18 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No. 

4 minutes ago, Preme said:

2 of the topics were my own which is weird that you add would those in the first place since u already have commented on those yourself so kinda weird but ok, and then you add 2 more topics which have 0% relations to the suggestion i made and 1 topic that has a suggestion of 2 kits which nobody actually said no to in that thread.  With this you confirmed that no one cares about what you have to say here:

You didn't even look at the comments in those threads did you. The majority of the comments want faction identity/differences.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You didn't even look at the comments in those threads did you. The majority of the comments want faction identity/differences.

Which have nothing to do with a car kit, as i said before show me threads that made suggestion for car kits unlucks where people say no to. Obviously the threads that you come up with are more depended on faction differences but they have nothing to do with the suggestion i made so are you running out of things to discuss or is it hard to stay on topic?

Edited by Preme

18 minutes ago, Preme said:

Which have nothing to do with a car kit, as i said before show me threads that made suggestion for car kits unlucks where people say no to. Obviously the threads that you come up with are more depended on faction differences but they have nothing to do with the suggestion i made so are you running out of things to discuss or is it hard to stay on topic?

Okay, one last time. Maybe you'll get it this time.

People wish to have a stronger faction identity. One of those is having different car kits for each faction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Okay, one last time. Maybe you'll get it this time.

People wish to have a stronger faction identity. One of those is having different car kits for each faction.

No, people wish to have more abilities and less limitations when it comes down to customization which this topic was started for. Nobody (except you) cares if there is more kits available for both factions. Perhaps more poeple would like it because this brings in more customization options for the ones that like to make use of it, think about car designers.

What people want to identify as is up to them, youre not going to change that. If a enforcers decides to look lile a criminal thats totally his choice and his taste of style, that doesnt mean that you have to prevent them from being that just because of his faction. Youre meant to be who ever you wish in apb after all. 

Anyway if youre worried that much about enforcers identity just throw some emergency lights on your car and have them on at all times, we criminals surely will know its a enforcer then. Which i cant imagine anyone care about anyway.

1 hour ago, Preme said:

No, people wish to have more abilities and less limitations when it comes down to customization which this topic was started for. Nobody (except you) cares if there is more kits available for both factions.

Every other topic on faction differences in the past has shown otherwise.

You can stop now.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Every other topic on faction differences in the past has shown otherwise.

You can stop now.

And this has nothing to do with those, but thats hard for you to understand. dont come back with another irrelevant comment cause this been going way off topic now. 

18 hours ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

Just because zombie disagrees with you, her opinion is irrelevant? Interesting logic..

Disagree.. And in what way disagree? What are the claims and what are the proves. 

Making comments with none related topics, when youre clearly been explained the point which you do understand but still dont want to agree with, and then come back to make a comment which again points towards other topics as a argument, makes the comment pretty useless there for irrelevant to this topic.

There is no problems with disagreement but you have to be able explain it right when youre asked why.

Edited by Preme

I actually agree with Zombie.

It's a faction identity.

Why? it's simple. There would be less reasons to be an enforcer/crim if it's everything the same. Imagine having crims looking like a cop and cops looking like crims.

Is like asking why crims are not using no-lethal weapons.

But, those are cars... yeah, but they fit their factions specific purposes.