Yezzie

Blue screen

I have a probleme, when I run apb, after 2-3minutes I have a Blue screen.

Error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

• Like 1

i've had that error code before, but it would happen VERY rare by itself. it would happen more often when I unplugged my audio interface from my computer, but that wouldn't be in the game. 

according to https://neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/
"The IRQL error is a memory related error that often appears if a system process or a driver attempts to access a memory address without proper access rights."

two random things i'd suggest to do that are relatively easy.

1. if you have avast antivirus, uninstall it. honestly, you don't need antivirus if you practice good internet habits and common sense. avast also caused a lot of crashes for me.

2. reseat your ram sticks. take them out, and put them back in.

you should also post your specifications and what your computer recognizes as well in dxdiag. usually the more information, the better in these type of posts

BSOD's might not be tied to APB but your overall system stability. Do you have a manual overclock on your CPU? This might trigger this more. Different workloads hit the system differently and may cause other problems.

BSOD's are most commonly found when things are running outside specs or when some broken driver/Windows installation part is corrupted.

I had this BSOD a while ago and it turned out I had faulty ram. Just my experience.

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

~@mayii

As this issue has been resolved, I have locked the thread and marked it as such.

~@mayii