Preme

Bishada kissaki sport kit for crims

Faction differences should've been made in a different way. If there are people that would pay money for those kits eventhough they're on the different fraction, then why not? Customization already makes it possible to make your enforcer look like G-King or Bloodrose and same for criminals in the opposite way.

I really want that mako kit on my enforcer but eh, not possible. Have it on my criminal but when i play enf it makes the car i have there so incomplete.

• Like 2

Its just a car kit, tf yall bumming for 😂

Merged.

+ it increases the sales wich is only good for the game. 

11 hours ago, Preme said:

Its just a car kit, tf yall bumming for 😂

No Im bumming for keeping some actual faction differences. This in particular might just be a little car kit. But constant little things like this over time have ruined faction identity. 

11 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No Im bumming for keeping some actual faction differences. This in particular might just be a little car kit. But constant little things like this over time have ruined faction identity. 

Like which little things exactly?

12 hours ago, Preme said:

Like which little things exactly?

Different clothing.

Different vehicles.

Different vehicle kits.

Different gameplay mechanics.

Different notoriety/prestige system.

Different skins.

Etc

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Different clothing.

Different vehicles.

Different vehicle kits.

Different gameplay mechanics.

Different notoriety/prestige system.

Different skins.

Etc

And which ones exactly? Youre not being clear, name a few that have ruined the faction identity.

10 minutes ago, Preme said:

And which ones exactly? Youre not being clear, name a few that have ruined the faction identity.

There have been quite a few but the two big main ones are:

Allowing you to purchase vehicles from the opposite faction.

Allowing you to purchase clothing from the opposite faction.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

There have been quite a few but the two big main ones are:

Allowing you to purchase vehicles from the opposite faction.

Allowing you to purchase clothing from the opposite faction.

I dont see anything wrong with that? Other than it being good for the comunity as people get to put out their skills in those factors for more players. 

5 minutes ago, Preme said:

I dont see anything wrong with that? Other than it being good for the comunity as people get to put out their skills in those factors for more players. 

Why even have a choice of enforcer or criminal then.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why even have a choice of enforcer or criminal then.

To be what you want

13 minutes ago, Preme said:

To be what you want

But both sides are the same.

One just has police lights and useless stun guns.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:09 PM, GhosT said:

But both sides are the same.

One just has police lights and useless stun guns.

You should wrote it to Zombie, not Preme
I agree with him, that more customization options with unlocking both cars and kits of opposite sides will make game better
It doesn't make any sense that cars was made as alternative to each other(Like Mikro and Vaquero) but you anyway don't have alternative, only one car to use while guy with money spits on the rules of game and just go and buy toreador/police variant of Mikro

Problem here is you choose a faction. You choose it and you kinda main it and i think there is a little philosiphy behind what it says about the people who choose either of that. You choose enforcer because you and your friends are fans of that kind of organized SWAT like gameplay, playing very tactical, looking like special forces. Maybe you're a justice kind of person in general. You might choose criminal because you're a lover of the street aesthetic. Rap, punk, graffity, skater stuff or mafia and organized crime in general. But what if you're just a neutral person that wants to use the full possibility of APBs style without having two characters?

Things overlap and there's the question for me if seperating stuff was a good idea all along. Why can only criminals drive a bishada or enforcers drive patriot jericho? If its just the bishada that i wanna have why should i create a whole different character to just drive it around? Plus i have to level up that character to get one with more slots to make it fun but what if i am still busy leveling up my main char?  It also limits the possibility of APBs costumization system a lot. 

I see two options here. Make generic looking kits for all cars accessible for enforcer and criminal and add more kits that are obviously dedicated to the faction. Waragi kit and that tanky looking jericho on enforcers side are doing a very good job as well as kits on the criminals side. If i look at kits like Kissaki or Mako i ask me what makes them 100% crim or enf. Mako (Which i'd like to have on both) is a racing design of Bishada. How are racing cars associated with criminals only? Do i really have to create myself a criminal, buy that kit for 10 pennies and then... just do what? It's a bit frustrating. 

Second option is to add specific paths within your characters development. At one point you can choose between two paths:

- Being more of a street person and have access to styles and kits that are more fitting for said area or going into higher organized crimes and being able to have access to something that looks more noble or modern, plus having access to something that looks like militarized style to make it look tasty for people who wanna look like that but refuse to call themself enforcer

- Same for enforcers. Sticking more to the streets and maintain a style that doesn't make you look like a rich clown ... or going the path that makes you look 100% like a police or "official" military person plus having more noble and modern designs like criminals, just a little different.

Both options require LO to add a huge amount of new stuff into the game and yes it is only possible with the new engine upgrade i know. 

Right now i figured a third option: Some kind of black market where you can buy cross fraction PARTS for a huge amount of APB dollars to add another money sink.

Ye sorry, i was typing a lot here. 

11 hours ago, Goldexen said:

I agree with him, that more customization options with unlocking both cars and kits of opposite sides will make game better
It doesn't make any sense that cars was made as alternative to each other(Like Mikro and Vaquero) but you anyway don't have alternative, only one car to use while guy with money spits on the rules of game and just go and buy toreador/police variant of Mikro

Why write it to zombie if I agree with him? Removing all the faction restrictions sucks.

Preme just said "to be what you want" which has always been a possibility in APB regardless of restrictions.

Edited by GhosT

On 12/22/2020 at 1:56 AM, GhosT said:

Why write it to zombie if I agree with him? Removing all the faction restrictions sucks.

Preme just said "to be what you want" which has always been a possibility in APB regardless of restrictions.

On 12/21/2020 at 2:33 PM, Goldexen said:

Ghost was trying to say that faction indentity has been ruined down to "haha police are just crims with sirens."