lOwenl

Med spray.

Something needs to be done with med spray. Without clotting agent is almost 100% health instantly and its making an unfair advantage over people who are buying it in JT store. Constantly spamming it when they're low. Atleast make a higher cooldown for it or reduce its effects. Its being used largely and its getting annoying.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Well, generally it's true. But it's main drawback is price. If you use it constantly you should replenish them from time to time, which is really hits your pocket. That's why I don't use them.

Stop nerfing pls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lOwenl said:

Something needs to be done with med spray. Without clotting agent is almost 100% health instantly and its making an unfair advantage over people who are buying it in JT store. Constantly spamming it when they're low. Atleast make a higher cooldown for it or reduce its effects. Its being used largely and its getting annoying.

2 min cooldown, That's all it takes you can get stunned by 2 concussion grenades thrown 1 second apart that's how fast it heals.

I'd suggest to add an animation while using it, like in most battleroyals when using medkits. The issue with medspray is the fact that you're able to use even while running, shooting, even in the middle of a fight.

Edited by Takotak
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Takotak said:

I'd suggest to add an animation while using it, like in most battleroyals when using medkits. The issue with medspray is the fact that you're able to use even while running, shooting, even in the middle of a fight.

i kinda like that idea

maybe make it a medium item, activating it will proc instant regen start but you have to actually be holding it to receive the 100% regen increase

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Takotak said:

I'd support this too, I think ability to run should be left, however you could not shoot in process of healing.

Just make it so it can't be purchased that's the only thing that balanced it was rarity.

11 hours ago, lOwenl said:

Why are you complaining about med spray ? Cause you got owned ? Med spray is easy to counter , you are just a silver. 

• Thanks 1

Med spray is the only thing that make anything but CA somewhat viable. Funny thing that CA is top meta sh!t everybody uses but they dare to sh!ttalk about med spray+other mods. If it was so good, everybody would use that. Logicaly. Most people play META sets.

So laughable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, L0pht said:

Why are you complaining about med spray ? Cause you got owned ? Med spray is easy to counter , you are just a silver. 

Ooof imagine being this upset over talking about a nerf for medspray on a forum. Bronze is open for you at least 🙂

On topic 

I don't really see a reason to nerf it. It's easy to counter. 

Edited by Valkyrja-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Med spray is the only thing that make anything but CA somewhat viable. Funny thing that CA is top meta sh!t everybody uses but they dare to sh!ttalk about med spray+other mods. If it was so good, everybody would use that. Logicaly. Most people play META sets.

So laughable.

the problem is that you have to use a psuedo CA to make anything viable, instead of toning down CA further you have a bunch of unused mods that need fixed.

med spray + flak jacket takes 0 brains. it ruins the meta.

I thought of a few things.

-Decrease regen delay by 2 seconds.

-20% increased health recovery rate while regen is active

Nobody likes fighting against double life bars with 50% explosive reduction. You play that garbage for a month and tell me?

just remove clotting agent honestly, you are at a disadvantage if you don't use it.

The issue doesn't lie in the med spray itself but instead in its implementation, fact that has been made more apparent with the changes to the mobile shield to use Orange active mod slot instead of consumable slot.

Right now people can combo Shield + Kevlar/Flak + Med spray and essentially become a juggernaut with a ridiculous potential 2300Hp + 500Hp Shield or 2000hp + Explosive damage reduction + 500 hp Shield.

The only solution to this is to effectively overhaul how "consumables" work and split them off among the current Character mod tiers.

My fix for this would be turning Med Spray and Epinephrine into GREEN Activatable mods, this would need a new keybind however.

Yellow slots would be reserved for physical deployables : Shield , Boombox, Ammobox , satchel charges and the weapon gift boxes.
Yellow mods also need to be turned into permanent mods due to the simple fact that they are effectively locked behind lootdrops that drop more frequently once you've completed the game and results in unfair advantages for long-term players.

A drastic change like this would make Med spray a viable alternative on its own to Clotting agent and Epinephrine a viable alternative to fragile while nullifying overpowered effect stacking combos such as kev3/flak + medspray

• Like 1

Medspray wouldn't be an issue if it didn't bug out and let the user continue to heal while taking damage.

giving players the ability to control with the press of a button when they start healing is broken af the only people defending it are using it obv just like with every other broken weapon, item, or mechanic in apb's history.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, Zolerox said:

2 mins cooldown

Right....

I am against a nerf but in case they add a + 35 %/ 40 % vulnerability to bullets for 3 seconds and one of 50% vs explosive weapons for 5 seconds (I like a lot this last one and has more sense 🤣 ) , I will like it give a try..

Anyway, I know why a lot of you want to nerf it stop being mad because I and the 3 brothers in arms of mine spam fart + med spray animation in districts directly your face in all our mighty after a so deserved arrest 😶

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 12/10/2020 at 5:10 AM, Uhtdred said:

Just remove yellow modifications, they shouldn't exist.

eh, they can make for interesting gameplay. They just need to be more interesting as they are kinda basic.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:04 AM, Takotak said:

resident evil med spray

Am I the only one in this game that never has issues playing against med spray and honestly think there are better things to use in the consumable slot?

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2020 at 10:44 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Am I the only one in this game that never has issues playing against med spray and honestly think there are better things to use in the consumable slot?

Yes just you, With Medspray Kevlar3 (or flack jacket) Plus with the now Orange mod shield you can survive (in theory) 3 osmaws in 4 seconds 6+ hvr shots or 3+ pmg clips The list goes on, (shields do stop explosive damage with direct hits)

I like med spray i just think it's getting spammed too much It's supposed to be "1 time charm" not a viable foundation.