Aeronaut

i bluescreened so hard apb uninstalled itself

searched up a few posts stating the same, it's definitely a rare occurance. logged in to check something. accidentally exited apb through alt-tab. pressed stop on steam to stop process from running. clicked on apb to start it up. bam. blue screen.

hilarious.

clarification: not complaining about anything, i think this is an issue that happens with steam games in general and is a rare occurence. worst case scenario, you just need to copy files back and forth, or let it reinstall itself and it's latest patch which could be around ~800mb.

Edited by Aeronaut
  • Like 1

I have been forced to remove a number of posts from this topic as they were not related to the topic at hand or not contributing sufficiently.

Try to stick to the topic of the thread going forward.

~@mayii

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

searched up a few posts stating the same, it's definitely a rare occurance. logged in to check something. accidentally exited apb through alt-tab. pressed stop on steam to stop process from running. clicked on apb to start it up. bam. blue screen.

hilarious.

clarification: not complaining about anything, i think this is an issue that happens with steam games in general and is a rare occurence. worst case scenario, you just need to copy files back and forth, or let it reinstall itself and it's latest patch which could be around ~800mb.

I don't see the issue, APB Uninstalling itself Modern technology ayy?

I think the file path for apb was corrupted and steam then removed/couldn't find it so it was uninstalled Verify files (never happend to me i've had worse)

• Like 1