R3ACT3M

Is APB Player Statistics down?

https://will.io/apb/

I've been checking every day now and it still hasn't shown me the populations. Just curious if it's just me or if anyone can shed light on why it might be down.

It has been down since the last patch. Why, I do not know. 

Maybe the testing in the engine upgrade has to do something with that

5 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I guess they locked it somehow.

There is a russian apb site,https://wiki.apb-r.ru/go/Online, showed population count before, it doesn't work as well.

Well, if you compare the two UI designs, you can see they are the same.

Old explanation: https://github.com/McSimp/APBWatcher/issues/1#issuecomment-473826354

10 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Keep in mind this is a player project, not one run by LO themselves.

I do know that, I mean if LO were to block the site somehow, it is keeping me away rather than making me want to log on and see what the pop is 😛

Just now, R3ACT3M said:

I do know that, I mean if LO were to block the site somehow, it is keeping me away rather than making me want to log on and see what the pop is 😛

Unless it affects things negatively for them, I don't see any reason why they would do that

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Unless it affects things negatively for them, I don't see any reason why they would do that

Well if I had to make a conspiracy. Maybe they don't want players to see the low pop. Kinda like, "oh there's no one on guess I wont get on either". specifically for NA

20 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Well if I had to make a conspiracy. Maybe they don't want players to see the low pop. Kinda like, "oh there's no one on guess I wont get on either". specifically for NA

I mean, if there's nobody on then what's the point of hopping on? There's plenty of other games to play, hopping on to an empty server in the hope that enough people might also hop on is... yea. The overwhelming majority of the time, nothing will happen and the time spent will be wasted.

I think ddos protection is on which in the past has broken it.

10 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

But you don't have to. They are perfectly open about this.

7 hours ago, MonkaS said:

I think ddos protection is on which in the past has broken it.

That's my assumption as well.

Numbers are down and have been going down for quite some time, but ever since they started doing these weapon rebalances ppl have been leaving at a faster pace. Steam charts still works and it is within the margin of error.

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Numbers are down and have been going down for quite some time, but ever since they started doing these weapon rebalances ppl have been leaving at a faster pace. Steam charts still works and it is within the margin of error.

isn't that just an everyone who plays chart? I mean NA vs EU is pretty big XD. So if you look at steam charts for EU servers, yea it won't be off my much. But you won't know anything if you play NA like myself.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Whats the point to play if everything goes downhill without any real improvement?

this is dying

On 12/9/2020 at 8:27 AM, wHisHi said:

Whats the point to play if everything goes downhill without any real improvement?

this is dying

It's been in a 'dying' state since 2012 if not sooner or later.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 1:46 AM, R3ACT3M said:

isn't that just an everyone who plays chart? I mean NA vs EU is pretty big XD. So if you look at steam charts for EU servers, yea it won't be off my much. But you won't know anything if you play NA like myself.

Im exclusive to NA, im well aware of the pop issues in the game. Yes steam charts is overall but it does say how poor the pop is on APB as a whole. Ive checked and of the 500 players on APB during NA peak hrs your barely above 100 on NA itself if 100 at all. LO NEEDS to do something now or there wont be a pop when the engine comes out if it comes out.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:27 AM, wHisHi said:

this is dying

Its been dying since 2013. The point of playing is to have fun and enjoy the game. Its impossible to tho when the community is as poor as this one is. Its saying something when a community like Fortnite is nominated for one of the best communities out there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Im exclusive to NA, im well aware of the pop issues in the game. Yes steam charts is overall but it does say how poor the pop is on APB as a whole. Ive checked and of the 500 players on APB during NA peak hrs your barely above 100 on NA itself if 100 at all. LO NEEDS to do something now or there wont be a pop when the engine comes out if it comes out.

Its been dying since 2013. The point of playing is to have fun and enjoy the game. Its impossible to tho when the community is as poor as this one is. Its saying something when a community like Fortnite is nominated for one of the best communities out there.

OK, I need to rephrase it, STILL going down hill since LO took over. 

it doesnt matter, when i play at night, there always been full in bronze district.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlayBad said:

it doesnt matter, when i play at night, there always been full in bronze district.

Incase you didn't know, Golds can't join bronze unless we dethreat. And I'm not about to succumb 

25 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Incase you didn't know, Golds can't join bronze unless we dethreat. And I'm not about to succumb 

my skill is average, silver always, sometimes tryhard, sometimes feel easy.

geez, It's up btw,

I talk to the guy that manages the site daily it breaks pretty much each update.

20 hours ago, PlayBad said:

Sure that populates a silver dist and or populates fc. That small group allows for variety of people to face instead of the same ones over and over.