joasep

Should i download on Steam or in the g1 site?

if you already have a bunch of games on steam, you might as well. there's also achievements if you care for those sort of things.

other than that, they both launch with the apb launcher.

Just now, Aeronaut said:

if you already have a bunch of games on steam, you might as well. there's also achievements if you care for those sort of things.

pretty much dat..with steam u run 1 more program but theres not much difference game lags anyway

Do it for the achievements if anything. Plus you can contribute negative reviews

FWIW the Steam version will open up ARMAS using the Steam Browser instead of that other thing non-steam version uses. Not sure if you can with the non-steam version, but then you can still play while having ARMAS open, not a great difference, but a difference.

14 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

If anyone actually cares for achievements telling them to install it on steam is a bit rude since there are a bunch of impossible ones.

25 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

a bit rude since there are a bunch of impossible ones.

its a good metaphor for life

I installed it through the site and not steam. Steam still recognizes it and tracks everything. It doesn't change anything for me

Use the G1 version so people on your steam friendslist won't laugh at you.

• Like 3