nndrei

Experienced problems with clicks

Every time I play APB. I have problems with my right click. When I point, it makes me double click randomly.

This problem happens in my 3 mice. So I think it is a problem of APB.

Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Or do you know a solution?

• Like 3

Like you go to ADS but it kinda does a wobbly thing and ends with you un-aimed but still holding down the button?

I get that too, for ages I thought it was my mouse but someone else mentioned it a while ago but considering it still happen, I don't think there is a fix, one that I know of anyway.

• Like 2

I've not heard of this before, even more so weird that it happens with 3 (different?) mices.

Could you perhaps record some footage to show that?

• Like 1

Happens to me randomly as well, and yeah its not a mouse related issue.

12 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Could you perhaps record some footage to show that?

i think on video you wouldn't see much, its basically like trying to zoom in on the object (going marksman) and then the gun by itself would zoom out (even thou im still holding right click) and then you need to go marksman again. 

• Like 1

Got autosprint installed by any chance?

Seems like a likely cause for this

22 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Got autosprint installed by any chance?

Seems like a likely cause for this

Autosprint? whats that?

35 minutes ago, greenfield said:

Autosprint? whats that?

It's a file edit that allows your character to sprint without holding down shift.

Nah. that's just your character hesitating killing a fellow human being.

• Thanks 3

you can kinda semi sort get around it with toggle ads but then you got to click and unclick it and could slow you down in a fight if you forgot you have it set up that way

• Like 1

I get this problem from time to time aswell. Would like to see this looked into.

• Like 1

You're not alone with this, it's an old and known problem.

Allegedly this is caused by you hitting the Sprint button (Shift) after you start holding down aim, and since sprint has a higher priority than aim it will kick you out of aim. I have this happen randomly too, can't confirm or deny whether it is actually linked to the sprint button, because usually it happens when i am in a tight spot anyways.

I assume it could also come when you have a sloppy connection and the server isn't sure which one you pressed first.

• Like 2

From my experience, it usually happened when i clicked the Sprint key and it would kick me out of ADS due to movement and having a higher priority. The issue stopped when i forced myself by letting go off the sprint key. Still should be looked at though

• Like 1

This happens when you attempt to ADS while sprinting, because sprinting has higher action priority than ADS. This is working as intended, and does not need to be "fixed" as people are saying. You simply need to learn to let go of your sprint key before you ADS.

• Like 1

Sometimes having a controller or joystick can mess with this too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

This happens when you attempt to ADS while sprinting, because sprinting has higher action priority than ADS. This is working as intended, and does not need to be "fixed" as people are saying. You simply need to learn to let go of your sprint key before you ADS.

hah, just no:)  Believe me, after almost 10years of APB, i would be able to identify a glitch from an intended game mechanic.

• Like 2

Haven't had this issue since i started using toggle ADS.

On 12/6/2020 at 12:10 AM, greenfield said:

hah, just no:)  Believe me, after almost 10years of APB, i would be able to identify a glitch from an intended game mechanic.

You clearly don't, considering you think this intended game mechanic is a glitch.

On 12/8/2020 at 1:19 AM, Hexerin said:

You clearly don't, considering you think this intended game mechanic is a glitch.

The idea that in a shooting game movement controls should be prioritized higher than firing controls is just stupid and out of touch. So, call it intentional, but it's still dumb and therefore should be fixed.

On 12/4/2020 at 4:24 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

Like you go to ADS but it kinda does a wobbly thing and ends with you un-aimed but still holding down the button?

I get that too, for ages I thought it was my mouse but someone else mentioned it a while ago but considering it still happen, I don't think there is a fix, one that I know of anyway.

I had this and one fix I had was a new mouse, but it was a mechanical failure.

However, if this is caused by sprinting, or auto sprint, that's a different issue as that's caused the issue before due to movement overtaking aiming.

I've also had a third issue where when i'm scoping sometimes, especially with snipers.I'll hold mm in and it'll go in and out of MM like 3x before going back into mm or out of and having to retry. Try "repairing" or re-installing the game. It "may" help fix it. Only thing I noticed when it did this was my mouse wasn't registering my mm in APB very well, but would for other games. So holding MM in APB would flit in and out depending on pressure.

If anything, try setting the marksman mode to toggle, rather than hold. It may be a bandaid fix.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1