Sakebee

Premium Extension - December

Hey everyone,

The holiday season is upon us! As we all celebrate the end of 2020, we encourage everyone to continue to stay safe. There is a lot to be thankful for, with a promising vaccine on the horizon, but we should all keep doing our part until we can cross that finish line. On our end, we are continuing free premium for everyone through the end of December. For everyone else out there, please take all the necessary precautions for yourselves, your loved ones, and your communities. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and use a mask in crowded areas or if you need to venture out doors.

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Bee safe!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

I hope everyone is thankful for this behavior of you all, even though i'm not always okay with your strategies, but carrying everyone through this with such a long period of free premium while people barely play and I guess barely spend money, is a remarkable move from LO.

I'm not sure we would have had the same treatment with some other company... Thank's, good luck on what's left to be done, and keep up the good stuff

• Like 7

people asking for sales as this point is a real head scratcher man

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sakebee said:

There is a lot to be thankful for, with a promising vaccine on the horizon,

giphy.gif

thx for the premium anyway

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, LaFuggitiva said:

Straight copy-pasted from the last Premium Extention topic.

"Can't we have the premium permanent forever (changing marketing type and costs type), or just make it permanent until this pandemic will not end globally?

Would be much more easier, instead every 30 days making another topic, with wrote down the same things as the lasts 9 months, pinning another useless thing, which players alredy are aware of (i think).

Well.. if they don't live under a rock, of course.

Agree with R3ACT3M."

it's not hard copy-pasting common issues regarding free premium during the pandemic. also not a great argument for "make premium free forever".

most companies aim to be able to maintain a subscription based model. 

without premium, you also have to consider the fact that the armas marketplace contains a finite amount of items a person can buy. once they buy most of what they want, the company can no longer profit from that person. premium will always be a cheap, continuous option for both the company and consumer.

more like PERMium haha

pls no ban

Can we have a christmas sale? Didnt bought anything for past 2 months, my hands are itching

Evil Side: Kinda not looking forward to the qurantine ending because free premium will go away

Slightly Less Evil Side: We got the christmas event to look forward too as well Thanks for the premium, As a F2P Schmuck I appreciate it @Sakebee