CocoChan

Account Reactivation

Ok so, this takes us back to maybe 2 years ago (?) when there was an account cleanse and we had to change the passwords in order to keep the accounts alive, and those who didn't, their accounts were deleted. At the time of this change, i wasn't playing APB, and when i came back to the game i couldnt log in with the same credentials as the account didnt exist anymore. i had invested a lot of effort and time, not to mention money and numerous permanent weapons. im wondering if there is any way i can get my account back that has 4 maxed out characters and 3 others. I can provide the details of the account and the character names, but i really need someone to help and guide me if it is possible to do this thing and get the account back. because right now, im laying with a newly made account and it just doesnt feel the same.... any help is welcome. 

3 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

the right direction is trying to go through the support system and see what they can do for you. good luck.

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us

don't worry i got him, i will hack into little orbit's database, and will magically find the save of his character, and put it back ingame, and give him his old password too

585649006198390817.gif?v=1

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:41 AM, CocoChan said:

Ok so, this takes us back to maybe 2 years ago (?) when there was an account cleanse and we had to change the passwords in order to keep the accounts alive, and those who didn't, their accounts were deleted. At the time of this change, i wasn't playing APB, and when i came back to the game i couldnt log in with the same credentials as the account didnt exist anymore. i had invested a lot of effort and time, not to mention money and numerous permanent weapons. im wondering if there is any way i can get my account back that has 4 maxed out characters and 3 others. I can provide the details of the account and the character names, but i really need someone to help and guide me if it is possible to do this thing and get the account back. because right now, im laying with a newly made account and it just doesnt feel the same.... any help is welcome. 

pretty sure the accounts weren't deleted, I have a few 10 minute mail account that need password changes and they're still alive

ki

19 hours ago, Ketog said:

don't worry i got him, i will hack into little orbit's database, and will magically find the save of his character, and put it back ingame, and give him his old password too

585649006198390817.gif?v=1

kinda funny, but not really. this is a comment you'd write under a scammer of some sort and gives 0 help to me. thanks anyway

Merged.

22 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

the right direction is trying to go through the support system and see what they can do for you. good luck.

https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us

unfortunately i have already tried this, and there was no success. thank you though 🙂

Merged.

1 hour ago, ninjarrrr said:

pretty sure the accounts weren't deleted, I have a few 10 minute mail account that need password changes and they're still alive

what do you mean exactly? that the same thing that happened that time, can happen now, so if i use the same email i should be able to change password and it will work? i think that's what you said, but i already tried it and it doesnt work... 

1 hour ago, CocoChan said:

ki

kinda funny, but not really. this is a comment you'd write under a scammer of some sort and gives 0 help to me. thanks anyway

Merged.

unfortunately i have already tried this, and there was no success. thank you though 🙂

Merged.

what do you mean exactly? that the same thing that happened that time, can happen now, so if i use the same email i should be able to change password and it will work? i think that's what you said, but i already tried it and it doesnt work... 

i mean jokes aside, what did you honestly expect us to do about your account.  645329216782467102.png?v=1

On 11/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, CocoChan said:

as far as I'm aware there has never been any mass account "cleanses" or deletions, are you sure you're using the right email?  

On 11/27/2020 at 12:42 PM, ninjarrrr said:

as far as I'm aware there has never been any mass account "cleanses" or deletions, are you sure you're using the right email?  

This...

Only thing I remember were name merges during server mergers. Nothing about account deletions. Did you use Steam, or login with a G1 account? Check and make sure you're on the right account to sign in.

wasn't there a password breach that had g1 requiring everyone to change their passwords?

i seem to remember a whole lot of people complaining that they couldnt access the password reset email because they dont have access to their email address

On 11/30/2020 at 7:05 AM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

wasn't there a password breach that had g1 requiring everyone to change their passwords?

i seem to remember a whole lot of people complaining that they couldnt access the password reset email because they dont have access to their email address

I'm pretty sure they just forced everyone in general, not for any particular breach.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm pretty sure they just forced everyone in general, not for any particular breach.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:05 AM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

this is my exact problem. i remember the email, but when i try to change the password, because i dont have access to the email in question, i seem to get stuck in the process. it signed in automatically when i turned on APB, so i didnt pay much attention to the email or password, and that email wasnt my main email so i didnt even have inbox access to it... im in the process with the support now, have some Steam screenshots of the characters and some other info, so hopefully it will work out. thanks guys