Donjae

stop with the nerfing "balance "

that all nerfs that going on are ruin the game ! 

Everything needs to be balanced back to RP state and from there to start again .

listen to the community to people that playing this game for years .

don't do this up coming patch stop with the nerfing ! 

• Like 6

What'd you do instead? Buff everything to overpowered levels?

That's one hell of a way to make every single gun feel the same, resulting in even more stale gameplay than we already have. Not to mention the overall shorter TTK that would be the result from this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

That's one hell of a way to make every single gun feel the same, resulting in even more stale gameplay than we already have. Not to mention the overall shorter TTK that would be the result from this.

He litterally just copy pasta'd it from another thread and made a forum post about it. I find it funny when people think that weapons 4 years ago "were more balanced" than weapons today. Like, what kind of made up farce they living in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

He litterally just copy pasta'd it from another thread and made a forum post about it. I find it funny when people think that weapons 4 years ago "were more balanced" than weapons today. Like, what kind of made up farce they living in.

yes i actually made a topic from one of my answer from another topic of someone else .

well there is not much balance atm i found more mess now then the start of the balance progress

yes i think better to roll few patch back of the balance and starch again .

at the original stat of the guns there was fewer guns that was need a bit balance not really much nerfing 

Most the changes this patch were buffs, though...? Only major nerf is the OCA damage dropoff, the Scout damage was just a needed tweak

Edit; oh yeah and percs, lul. But if they take a tiny bit more skill to use that's not really a bad thing

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Acornie said:

Most the changes this patch were buffs, though...? Only major nerf is the OCA damage dropoff, the Scout damage was just a needed tweak

Edit; oh yeah and percs, lul. But if they take a tiny bit more skill to use that's not really a bad thing

he's upset at the overall changes, from the jumpshooting on AR's to NTEC's, to PMGs etc. Back then you'd of had to litterally re-buff everything from the star on, and re-nerf ntec and hvr. That's excluding the numerous changes to the carbine to get it to a fairly balanced state.

living proof that playtime =/= knowledge

I mean there's people with thousands of hours playtime still saying "THEY'RE NOT RESKINS, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT STATS!!!"

RP balancing was trash (like, non-existent), and LO ain't perfect, but hell of a lot better than what used to be.

• Like 1

"listen to the community" uhm u mean like "listen to me"

6 minutes ago, comp said:

"listen to the community" uhm u mean like "listen to me"

no listen to me

• Like 2

First, I don't know who decides on weapon balance. Before it was little orbit themselves (ray casting for shotguns, improved rifling percantage range) now they do what SPCT tell them to do or I don't know. They make VERY strange decisions like: let's make PMG useless and buff OCA. Let's make NFAS useless and not allow it to be used in fight club. Let's destroy cherub pistol because a couple guys were using the combo with CSG / JG in fight club. Let's destroy PIG + Perc because it's so easy to pull off (have you actually seen more than 1% of players doing that)?

Here are my suggestions:

Revert PMG, OCA, PIG, Perc to pre-OCA fire rate nerf

Revert OBIR nerf

Fix or revert the N-HVR damage nerf when not fully zoomed

Revert ATAC nerfs

I think Manic was overnerfed, haven't seen a single person playing it

Add back ray-casting to shotguns, maybe increase shotgun range (improved rifling is mandatory on shotguns right now), also maybe increase shotgun damage

Increasing STAR's fire rate could be a good idea

Decrease Obeya CR762's damage from 245 to 235 / 230 / 225 and/or reduce the range from 55m to 50m

Stabba CCG: increase stamina damage to make it 7 shots to stun or increase fire rate and/or increase magazine capacity from 20 to 25 or 30

VBR 'Huntress': 2 open mod slots instead of 1 and/or decrease maximum bloom

Carbine and n-tec 5 are in a good spot right now

I actually liked little orbit's changes don't know why they went back on them or why people didn't like them

Edited by nikitos5
  • Like 1

I can tell there's some new people involved in the weapon balancing, or something else about it has changed, because finally and suddenly the right sort of changes started happening a while ago, and they're changes that actually makes a difference. Not saying I agree with 100% of everything (who does?) but it's really great what is happening now 👍

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 3

I agree, the game is boring as fu#k now where everybody is running around with oca's and top it up with percs. Things was better before LO, back then you could actually play something you like. Now days you just need nfas with  100meter range and 1000 damage to fight the premade oca groups. And its just fucking sad that you cant play something none meta and get good with it anymore since the the opp with cooling jacked oca is gonna win anyway. 

Just saying things was wayyy more fun and enjoyable before the to silver listening Little Orbit took things over.

Or maybe it was mat scott himself that was screaming NERFFFF NTAAAAC NERF HVAAARR

And bought the game and made his dream come true 🤔🤔🤔😐

On 11/24/2020 at 1:32 AM, GhosT said:

just dismiss this guy

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

just dismiss this guy

Take that back!

Dieing in under 1 second constantly isn't fun,

Personally I like when guns I'll never use get weaker.

12 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Dieing in under 1 second constantly isn't fun,

Personally I like when guns I'll never use get weaker.

You are under arrest for attempting to make life easier for pre-mades teams!

emote40.png

On 11/27/2020 at 1:51 PM, GhosT said:

Take that back!

Depends from you

4 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

i would have same weapons of 2012, perfectly balanced cause they were fun.

To be fair, those weapons didnt fire past their max range either, aka ntec couldn't fire further than 50m, 57 with IR. You'd have to re-implement that system for a semblance of balance.

One of the problems, and I repeat one of the several ones, seem seeing the result, and in kind words,  we have some stubborn cocky SPCT members spamming bullspit after one as a machine gun, without curing about the crap let at the floor before to recharge the magazine and shoot another unfortunate one (in this case I mean the several crap of shotgun balances in these last 2 years leaving at the end pratically just one weapon competitive ..)

I am telling is it so easy?

no of course not, but not also a so difficult task eh, just reminding someone of them spct in theory they shall rapresent the players but prefer spam eyesore speeches, seeing the results someone there dont understand a  freak zero of balance include someone in the game team because is still listening these ones probabily.

Ah no problem, as others and a lot of better advices,  I will be ignored or the reply I will receive is for complaining the reality "insults" (nor my intention..)  not the cause.

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000

we had weapon balances in before. shotgun changes oca pmg changes. again new changes to the ntec. and i feel like not a lot has happened. people get frustrated about a balance a lot of times. but its just a way they want to implement there vision to the game. i know certain guns can be relearned but the most annoying part i for us old people that have been learning the game for a long time with the same guns to relearn with more crappy nurfed guns. i can understand the view of LO taking with the gun changes. and im definitly frustrated about certain thoughts of certain guns. but i think we need to wait til everything feels good enough for each of us and for APB.