Sign in to follow this  
Ganjagang

My account

Hello, my account got banned like 4 years ago by FairFight, it seems like even after the battle eye update my account seems to be removed, I've devoted countless hours into the account and it just shows it's not there, I mean if I would be banned it wouldn't let me get into the account all together, won't it?

Matt Scott mentioned there would be a second unbanning wave, just be patient and you will get your account back.

Edited by RubyGee

2 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

Matt Scott mentioned there would be a second unbanning wave, just be patient and you will get your account back.

But isn't being banned mean I'm not able to sign into the account or did just my character get removed?

No, your character(s) and everything you own (except APB$ and Joker Tickets) will remain intact. Only the access to your account is blocked.

Edited by RubyGee

Just now, RubyGee said:

No, your character and everything you own (except APB$ and Joker Tickets) will remain intact. Only the access to your account is blocked.

But it's allowing me to sign in, it only shows me I don't have any characters made

Just now, RubyGee said:

Can you actually log into your account on APB ?

Yup, it's like the previous owners of APB just removed all my data.

Well, this is weird, are you sure you are logged into the correct account ?  In that case, contact support, they'll likely find a way to recover your stuff.

Being banned by FairFight should only block the access to your account, but shouldn't wipe everything.

Edited by RubyGee

Just now, RubyGee said:

Well, this is weird, are you sure you are logged into the correct account ?  In that case, contact support, they'll likely find a way to recover your stuff.

Being banned by FairFight should only block the access to your account, but shouldn't wipe everything.

I'm pretty sure it's the right account, at least it's the account I've uploaded my APB videos on:

Definitely get in touch with support, all this seems really weird..

Just now, RubyGee said:

Definitely get in touch with support, all this seems really weird..

Thank you so much for the help!