Delete884943468320878423

Depleting everything but waypoints being delayed.

Never understood wtf is the deal with those, as they just distract you from a mission and sometimes end up inside buildings that we can't reach, yet they never bothered to remove those... but ok let's remover everything else that bother a bunch of you know who.

Waypoints, something that never made sense, yet them clowns never bothered to complain about it much.

I mean wtf is the role of those fucking things?! Wth do they actually help you with or give you about? WTF is the waypoint purpose?!? IF 10 years isn't enough for it to make any sense, wtf do you keep it on then for???!!! Lmao it never was a symbolic meaning to APB, but they remove themes and all other actually symbolic mechanics, because colored clowns needs for it to be so.

Go figure... this is just ridiculous, but keep on with your sarcasm, as its the only important things going on atm.

Goes to show that time is just priceless no matter how much, too bad this game doesn't need it, but gets stuffed with it no matter what.

Clowns, its all this game has... always had, waiting for a real company to take over... NOT.

I mean i'm just eager to witness the last statement this company has to say, this or whatever account i will make after they get sick of me and finally decide to ban me..

I must say, i never seen a troll survive this much... BUT you know... when a game is dying, you can only expect zombies to hang around.

Seems like a normal edgy Vnight post.. however if you take the last 4 paragraphs by themselves they make perfect sense and are true.

i too fuzzy bunny about things in italic font because i do not understand that player made way points are for you to work with your team (shocking in a mmo i know) so you can target foes spawn cars or places snipers might be hiding, how ever half these people are too stupid or don't care enough to use them. but there also great for placing one really far out in the middle of patootie no were to annoy people on your team like in fight club 

lets pick a differnt subject if you want something point like why is speedball still around for crappy pre-made clothing sets and nothing more. shouldn't he be the clothing shop keep over what's her face.

3 hours ago, Vnight said:

Waypoints, something that never made sense, yet them clowns never bothered to complain about it much.

youre the only clown that doesnt understand what waypoints are for lol

Green waypoints is very helpful.

Blue ones is not.

No need to make text walls to make us understand this. 

Get rest of apb bro, this game can make you schizophrenic. 🙂

i use wps to sometimes mark enemy locations and where to place a sniper for the team. They can be useful to convey info.
Though self wps are eh

had a match in fightclub Some guy was ranting in dist chat "remove your anti social group waypoints" and in usual apb fashion Every single person decided to place a group waypoint, (me including) could not see a damn thing.

OP wants the ability to disable group way points on scree?

19 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Green waypoints is very helpful.

Blue ones is not.

No need to make text walls to make us understand this. 

Get rest of apb bro, this game can make you schizophrenic. 🙂

For those who are color blind - green might not always be the best choice if some of the UI contains red.

Though, APB tends to use Blue & Orange.

Red and Green player names are a colorblindness issue though.

Personally, using a different style or image for the waypoint marker would be ideal.