Jump to content
Okumoto

Proposal to make Fallen Earth open-source

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

if we left it in the hands of few people names starting with a N and a A i will not name they would fuck this game harder then a lone nice lady in a brothel 

Yikes, but fair as opinions differ from person to person 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reaps989 said:

Yikes, but fair as opinions differ from person to person 😄

and some opinions are objectively set to a default value of being plain stupid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cowhorseman said:

and some opinions are objectively set to a default value of being plain stupid 

Opinions =/= objectively anything

Big yikes my dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2021 at 8:59 PM, Reaps989 said:

Opinions =/= objectively anything

Big yikes my dude

will if your saying what i think your saying lets look at this way

 

if your opinion is that all women are utterly useless then your opinion by default is stupid and pointless

 

if your opinion is that we should use titanium over steel in reinforcing buildings then we can debate as to why your opinion could be right or wrong based on facts cost etc

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2021 at 1:24 AM, cowhorseman said:

will if your saying what i think your saying lets look at this way

 

if your opinion is that all women are utterly useless then your opinion by default is stupid and pointless

 

if your opinion is that we should use titanium over steel in reinforcing buildings then we can debate as to why your opinion could be right or wrong based on facts cost etc

 

 


A swing and a miss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 8:04 PM, Reaps989 said:


A swing and a miss.

i bet you couldn't hit the brodside of a barn with a shotgun standing inside of it with the doors closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...