Sakebee

Fourth Open Beta this Weekend

22 hours ago, Sakebee said:

We have our fourth Open Beta test the weekend of the 21st!

Oh shift, the lads and me bought cod:cw so no time to test apb, soz.

All honestly I hope things go well for you guys on the forth open beta. Not gonna bother doing it this time since my harddrive is full (only 500GB HDD) as well I been playing on PS4 APB lately since I been playing it on PS5 lol.

seems like downloading trough the means of using the launcher is not possible ...

Ww61G5E.jpg

-

Edited by TzickyT

3 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

seems like downloading trough the means of using the launcher is not possible ...

Ww61G5E.jpg

-

Close all APB processes and vivox as well and then open the launcher.
Once it's downloading you can do whatever else you want, including playing live.

if you can't find any processes related to APB, do a restart of the pc and then it should all be cleared up

49 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Close all APB processes and vivox as well and then open the launcher.
Once it's downloading you can do whatever else you want, including playing live.

if you can't find any processes related to APB, do a restart of the pc and then it should all be cleared up

i just started up the pc and started the download ... there aint anything of apb devices active on my pc

i don't even have steam started up ...

only thing that i have up is firefox and blender

Edited by TzickyT

23 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

i just started up the pc and started the download ... there aint anything of apb devices active on my pc

i don't even have steam started up ...

only thing that i have up is firefox and blender

If fast boot is turned on your PC might not fully have shut down, despite appearing so.

Check the uptime in the taskmanager, if that's more than the time between now and when you turned on the PC do a restart.

It's a pain in the patootie setting that doesn't do much for you if you have your OS on an SSD.

• Like 1

So im updating the launcher i keep from previous beta right now(7.1GB download)This is for the weekend right?Not gonna start updating tomorrow again right?

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

So im updating the launcher i keep from previous beta right now(7.1GB download)This is for the weekend right?Not gonna start updating tomorrow again right?

Yes, yes and yes

I still don't get why APB uses the installation folder to store settings. It should be using the "%appdata%" folder to store user settings, not it's installation directory. This would allow APB to run without admin rights, and allow users who share the same PC to have different options saved between their windows profiles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

LO gonna tell us when it's opened?

servers are up, no district

edit; district up

Edited by iRawwwN

6 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

LO gonna tell us when it's opened?

it opened a few minutes ago, but keep in mind this is only a single financial instance that's open for this stress test

guess im to late for the stress test as i can't join a district ...

My conclusion:only players with very strong PCs will run well this game now.Players with older or average will have tough times and thats a big mistake because this is old game and not many people with RTX graphic cards and latest sht etc will play this game.Is like cuttin at least 50% of the playerbase.Idk we will see in future..

p.s. not to mention that game looks worse than live on every setting(besides the sky)

Edited by TheMessiah

yo, game still shuttering.

found a bug. i can't join district:

eI7FmXi.png

i won't play this stupid release!

Edited by ShawLOL

33 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

0/0 NA east or west.

nice.

Performance didn't change that much since last beta so there is no incentive to play this one.