Moamen-147

Ticket Response

So I made a ticket just today couple of minutes ago

And I am wondering how much would it take 1 day 2 days?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Moamen-147 said:

I think the ticket count is now over 4,000.

That being said, I think tickets are handled by category.

But regardless, I think for now you will just have to be patient.

Best of luck.

It will most likely take quite some time.

Here is the latest update we got about support tickets: 

Depends. I think they are prioritizing ban related tickets at the moment.

I have submitted a ticket regarding armas purchase on 10th june and still no answer. Be patient I guess.

Edited by Sayori

7 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Depends. I think they are prioritizing ban related tickets at the moment.

Ban related tickets just get a copy pasta, or ignored entirely.

Firstly, you know its gonna take some time. 1 or 2 days atleast. Ppl these days jus expect replies within mins. Back when puck was there he used to reply in 3-4 mins and players used to complain he doesnt read mails and copy paste stuff. Now u sent a mail before some mins and u expect a reply?

The new mgmt need to go thru 1000's of emails, you arent a special snowflake to give priority upon. They have to work on new content, be active on forums, analyse reports from battleye, they have a LIFE as well. This definitely Doesnt need a forum post.

Peace.

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Why would @Lixil tell people to submit tickets regarding bans, in other threads related to bans, if they intend to ignore them or paste a copy/pasta response? Makes no sense. Furthermore if they're planning a second unban wave it benefits them to clear as many unjust bans as possible prior to that, to avoid getting a mass influx of tickets after the 2nd unban wave about still being banned despite the unban wave being completed. They'd just be asking for another 1k+ tickets to flood their system asking to be unbanned and asking why they weren't hit by the 2nd wave.

Do you have some kind of inside information that we don't, or proof to support your statement that customer support is ignoring or copy/pasta replying to ban-related tickets? Or are you spreading misinformation again?

4 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Firstly, you know its gonna take some time. 1 or 2 days atleast. Ppl these days jus expect replies within mins. Back when puck was there he used to reply in 3-4 mins and players used to complain he doesnt read mails and copy paste stuff. Now u sent a mail before some mins and u expect a reply?

The new mgmt need to go thru 1000's of emails, you arent a special snowflake to give priority upon. They have to work on new content, be active on forums, analyse reports from battleye, they have a LIFE as well. This definitely Doesnt need a forum post.

Peace.

1 or 2 days? Yeah right. I sent my ticket 5 days ago and not even a reply. Other people have sent tickets over 2 weeks ago and have yet to get a response. He didn't ask for special treatment so I'm not sure why you're assuming he thinks he's a "special snowflake". He just wants to know, from the community, what kind of ETA to expect. Who better to ask than the people who have written tickets and waited on responses themselves, to give a rough estimate on their wait time to the OP?

Where did he say he expects a reply to his ticket in minutes? He was just asking for a fucking estimate on how long he should expect to wait for a reply for his ticket.

And who are you to dictate what does and doesn't deserve a forum post? Your reply is nothing but a shitpost and you think it has more worth than the OP's post? What are you? Some kind of self-entitled special snowflake? Boy the irony of your post is sad.

Just now, ShadowXS said:

Why would @Lixil tell people to submit tickets regarding bans, in other threads related to bans, if they intend to ignore them or paste a copy/pasta response? Makes no sense. Furthermore if they're planning a second unban wave it benefits them to clear as many unjust bans as possible prior to that, to avoid getting a mass influx of tickets after the 2nd unban wave about still being banned despite the unban wave being completed. They'd just be asking for another 1k+ tickets to flood their system asking to be unbanned and asking why they weren't hit by the 2nd wave.

Do you have some kind of inside information that we don't, or proof to support your statement that customer support is ignoring or copy/pasta replying to ban-related tickets? Or are you spreading misinformation again?

Not sure what you mean by "again".

But afaik the send a ticket if still not banned was prior to the unbans having to be done in waves.

And the copy paste reply was from LO staff when telling people not to send tickets about wanting to be unbanned.

Something smells not good currently, and it's not me >.< we literally getting ignored at the support center no one knows why nor telling us what happens.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Not sure what you mean by "again".

But afaik the send a ticket if still not banned was prior to the unbans having to be done in waves.

And the copy paste reply was from LO staff when telling people not to send tickets about wanting to be unbanned.

So you're telling us @Lixil is trying to flood the customer support system by spreading misinformation? According to you she's telling people to contact support, in a thread about 'Accont blocked', just for them to get ignored.

I think not.

And "again" because every single one of your posts is an assumption with no basis on fact. You ASSUME ban-related tickets are going ignored or getting copy/pasta responses. You ASSUME tickets are being handled by category. You ASSUME the ticket count is over 4k. You're just a bag of assumptions, and without facts you're spreading misinformation. Do you get that?

On saturday Matt posted the weekly status of customer support, where the ticket count was at 1,087 untouched/open tickets. You think over the course of the last 4 days there were over 3,000 tickets created and opened? Since Little Orbit took over the new customer support on May 15th up until the 2nd of June there was only a total of 3,378, and now you're telling us that in the last 4 days over 3k+ tickets have been created in order to total 4k+ tickets in the system?

Boy where do you get your facts? I assumed you were being really nice all over the forums because you applied for the 'Volunteer GM' program and wanted to give off a good impression.. so the least you can do is keep up with threads created by the CEO of Little Orbit; 

I highly doubt the tickets jumped from 1,087 untouched to 4,000+ in the last 4 days. And lastly, we have no idea what method support uses to approach tickets. Nothing but speculation. And clearly the numbers on tickets are irrelevant since being ticket #3074 myself whilst there were 1,087 tickets untouched/open on the day which i submitted my ticket just means the number is a placeholder for their system and nothing more.

All i'm saying is stop spreading misinformation.

5 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

So you're telling us @Lixil is trying to flood the customer support system by spreading misinformation? According to you she's telling people to contact support, in a thread about 'Accont blocked', just for them to get ignored.

I think not.

And "again" because every single one of your posts is an assumption with no basis on fact. You ASSUME ban-related tickets are going ignored or getting copy/pasta responses. You ASSUME tickets are being handled by category. You ASSUME the ticket count is over 4k. You're just a bag of assumptions, and without facts you're spreading misinformation. Do you get that?

On saturday Matt posted the weekly status of customer support, where the ticket count was at 1,087 untouched/open tickets. You think over the course of the last 4 days there were over 3,000 tickets created and opened? Since Little Orbit took over the new customer support on May 15th up until the 2nd of June there was only a total of 3,378, and now you're telling us that in the last 4 days over 3k+ tickets have been created in order to total 4k+ tickets in the system?

Boy where do you get your facts? I assumed you were being really nice all over the forums because you applied for the 'Volunteer GM' program and wanted to give off a good impression.. so the least you can do is keep up with threads created by the CEO of Little Orbit; 

I highly doubt the tickets jumped from 1,087 untouched to 4,000+ in the last 4 days. And lastly, we have no idea what method support uses to approach tickets. Nothing but speculation. And clearly the numbers on tickets are irrelevant since being ticket #3074 myself whilst there were 1,087 tickets untouched/open on the day which i submitted my ticket just means the number is a placeholder for their system and nothing more.

All i'm saying is stop spreading misinformation.

Hey fam calm down.

I think the contact support is the same as, dont spam the forums". IIRC Tiggs used to say the same thing.

If you do receive an actual response about your ban, or know someone who has, please say so.

Otherwise, we are both just speculating.

And yeah my last ticket was 3,200 last week I think. The 4,000 is obviously a guess. There is no way for you, me, or anyone but LO to know the actual number.

Edited by CookiePuss

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Hey fam calm down.

I think they contact support is the same as, dont spam the forums.

If you do recieve an actual response about your ban, or know someone who has, please say so.

Otherwise, we are both just speculating.

Exhibit A.

This guy got unbanned on Monday. There was no wave on monday and this was after the 1st wave which took place on Friday. So he got unbanned via his ticket. Most people who are getting unbanned via ticket obviously aren't here on the forums talking about it but instead playing APB: Reloaded.

Just like when there's a problem with a game, most people you'll see on X's game forum are people complaining about problems whilst most people without problems are busy playing the game, hence why you'll rarely see "Wow this game works perfectly, thanks Y company".

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think the ticket count is now over 4,000.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And yeah my last ticket was 3,200 last week I think. The 4,000 is obviously a guess. There is no way for you, me, or anyone but LO to know the actual number.

At least you admit to spreading misinformation then. I'm asking you to stop.

Just now, ShadowXS said:

Exhibit A.

This guy got unbanned on Monday. There was no wave on monday and this was after the 1st wave which took place on Friday. So he got unbanned via his ticket. Most people who are getting unbanned via ticket obviously aren't here on the forums talking about it but instead playing APB: Reloaded.

Just like when there's a problem with a game, most people you'll see on X's game forum are people complaining about problems whilst most people without problems are busy playing the game, hence why you'll rarely see "Wow this game works perfectly, thanks Y company".

Seems a silly thing we are arguing over, but several players have been unbanned outside of waves and without tickets.

VSB got like half a dozen accounts unbanned in this fashion for instance.

Also, I noticed someone said they put in a ticket last Friday that was #3400 something. Seems 4000 might not be that far off after all.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Mine was given 3 copy + paste replies related to the ones everyone that was FF'd got, but then I actually got a response. Waited around 3 weeks, but did eventually get unbanned. Was banned for harassment, ticket #93.

Edited by Similarities

1 minute ago, Similarities said:

Mine was given 3 copy + paste replies related to the ones everyone that was FF'd got, but then I actually got a response. Waited around 3 weeks, but did eventually get unbanned. Was banned for harassment, ticket #93.

Welcome back!

If Jericho hit me up for free symbols.

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Seems a silly thing we are arguing over, but several players have been unbanned outside of waves and without tickets.

Also, I noticed someone said they put in a ticket last Friday that was #3400 something. Seems 4000 might not be that far off after all.

We are not arguing, we are having a conversation. The number is a placeholder. I put in a ticket on Friday and was at #3074, an hour later Matt made the weekly customer support status update showing there were 1,087 tickets untouched/open. Do you understand the number one day will be 10,000+ and that won't mean there are 10,000+ tickets, right? 

It's a PLACEHOLDER. One day the tickets will even be in the #100,000+, but the guy who created the ticket might be 136 on the list. How can i be the 3,074th ticket in their system when there's only 1,087? Because #3074 is just a placeholder number in their system, i'm not having to wait for 3,073 tickets to be answered before mine.

And i say we're having a conversation because I'm asking you to stop spreading misinformation by showing you how you're spreading misinformation, i'm not arguing with you.

Edited by ShadowXS

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Welcome back!

If Jericho hit me up for free symbols.

I've been unbanned for a while now, I'm sure you've seen me around social, but thanks a lot! :classic_happy:

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

We are not arguing, we are having a conversation. The number is a placeholder. I put in a ticket on Friday and was at #3078, an hour later Matt made the weekly customer support status update showing there were 1,087 tickets untouched/open. Do you understand the number one day will be 10,000+ and that won't mean there are 10,000+ tickets, right? 

It's a PLACEHOLDER. One day the tickets will even be in the 100,000+, but the guy who created the ticket might be 136 on the list. 

And i say we're having a conversation because I'm asking you to stop spreading misinformation, i'm not arguing with you mate.

TKSy3Lf.gif

K.

2 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

1 or 2 days? Yeah right. I sent my ticket 5 days ago and not even a reply. Other people have sent tickets over 2 weeks ago and have yet to get a response. He didn't ask for special treatment so I'm not sure why you're assuming he thinks he's a "special snowflake". He just wants to know, from the community, what kind of ETA to expect. Who better to ask than the people who have written tickets and waited on responses themselves, to give a rough estimate on their wait time to the OP?

Where did he say he expects a reply to his ticket in minutes? He was just asking for a fucking estimate on how long he should expect to wait for a reply for his ticket.

Ok..two things u shd know here..they have around 1000's of tickets and every day they receive 100's more. Im not the one who got banned in the first place. The ones who spam mails to support are the banned ones. Sends a mail to support before a couple mins and come here asking for an ETA, when there is an official post from the CEO himself. Waste of pixels. Now u come here defend him. Idk man. Either forums are full of polls, suggestions, when my acct getting unbanned..blah blah. Learn to read what i said abt replying to post within mins.

Edited by Defibrillator

4 hours ago, Moamen-147 said:

11 days and have heard nothing but i don't expect a reply to mine.

Dont except response atleast 7 days. And after those 7 days they will responde. And AGAIN wait atleast 3 days. They have tons of work, be patient. Iam and many people here are waiting too.

Edited by wHisHi

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

ive been summoned

have patience op