Delete884943468320878423

Another unique feature of this game is over.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:39 PM, Vnight said:

The kill themes are officially terminated as all have them off by default.

Thanx yellow community for contributing once again at destroying further the unique features this game was known for, too bad you are the only ones enjoying your little big "upgrades", a bunch of self centered rotten apples that think they know everything, the source of a good toxicity example that LO seems to praise for some reason.

I can only imagine the theme market which was one of the most successful business in this game is going down now, and the few creators left will just have to join the departing caravan.

Good luck on successfully bringing this game down more efficiently with the next downgrade ideas, i'm looking forward to a more hollow experience.

PS: i can't reply because mod's are hunting me down, i'll just let this here so you can choke on your sarcasms, there isn't anyone else left around forums anyway, its always the same clowns with their alt accounts popping up to reply with some typical sarcastic nonsense, good for you, can't wait to see this forums dedicated exclusively to your species... oh right, it already is.

Non issue imo, you can turn them on at any times. If you want to blame anyone, blame the ones making and using the ear splitting or annoying themes. I've been temped to delete my music folder just because, but opted not to, and just remove my theme instead at times.

• Like 2

I thought that it was about wheelies or rather lack of. I don't care about themes because I always delete the audio folder but man where are wheelies?

Next move they will rename criminals to alternative-law-abiding-citizens just not to hurt any snowflake's feelings.

For the bad meanies there would be a checkbox in advanced game optins though. Just because you aren't fixed yet.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 11:39 PM, Vnight said:

The kill themes are officially terminated as all have them off by default.

Thanx yellow community for contributing once again at destroying further the unique features this game was known

I have been removing themes for years, now I can just click the button to mute all of your trash annoying themes. People who like this shit can still have that, it's just people that don't like it have a legit choice now. Every couple of missions there was this onc dumb fuck withjYOYOYOYOYO or that annoying high pitch sound, so I say you reap what you sew.

Edited by Resine

So... this guy argue that you can turn off themes you don't want to listen (for various reasons - from listening music while playing to not wanting to listen to earrape themes)?

Jesus. Are there really no other real issues in APB?

Next bad thread.

Edited by Mitne

As a theme maker myself, I don`t see a problem in this option. There really are some crap themes out there. But a lot of people are missing the main potential source of this problem.

The big problem is the pricing of so called "good themes".  Sure, there are people who just want to annoy everyone with his ugly theme and it`s done on purpose, but there are a lot of those people who can`t afford to pay hundreds of thousands of APB money for a theme. I sell mine for 60k, and a lot of people ask me to raise my price cause it feels to them like stealing, while there are similar themes in terms of quality and length that sells for 10 times more. Themes are too damn overrated. 

Greedy theme makers, please, lower your prices, so more people can enjoy them and less people will be frustrated by the "ugly" themes. APB dollars are literally useless, as I`m swimming in them and have nowhere to spend it on. 

This is not an attack, it`s just a suggestion.

Edited by Pekausis_
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Pekausis_ said:

As a theme maker myself, I don`t see a problem in this option. There really are some crap themes out there. But a lot of people are missing the main potential source of this problem.

The big problem is the pricing of so called "good themes".  Sure, there are people who just want to annoy everyone with his ugly theme and it`s done on purpose, but there are a lot of those people who can`t afford to pay hundreds of thousands of APB money for a theme. I sell mine for 60k, and a lot of people ask me to raise my price cause it feels to them like stealing, while there are similar themes in terms of quality and length that sells for 10 times more. Themes are too damn overrated. 

Greedy theme makers, please, lower your prices, so more people can enjoy them and less people will be frustrated by the "ugly" themes. APB dollars are literally useless, as I`m swimming in them and have nowhere to spend it on. 

This is not an attack, it`s just a suggestion. Love you all xx.

Nice humblebrag

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Nice humblebrag

I don`t quite capture the meaning of 'humblebragging', as I`m just stating the facts, what I`ve seen, and what people have told me.
Everyone already knows that anyone who creates something in this game are filthy rich, but it doesn`t matter, cause again, APB money is useless in this game.
I know everyone can write their opinions here, but if you have nothing relevant to say to this matter, then maybe consider not writing anything at all.

53 minutes ago, Pekausis_ said:

I don`t quite capture the meaning of 'humblebragging', as I`m just stating the facts, what I`ve seen, and what people have told me.
Everyone already knows that anyone who creates something in this game are filthy rich, but it doesn`t matter, cause again, APB money is useless in this game.
I know everyone can write their opinions here, but if you have nothing relevant to say to this matter, then maybe consider not writing anything at all.

twas only some teasing, calm down

Edited by CookiePuss

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

twas only some teasing, calm down

Why would you think that I`m angry? I`m perfectly calm. 
Now, what I`m curious about is why you changed your answer from insulting me to a mere defensive line of: it was just a tease?
Did you felt bad about insulting completely unknown person on internet?
I won`t write anything further on this matter as it`s not contributing anything to the main topic.

19 minutes ago, Pekausis_ said:

Why would you think that I`m angry? I`m perfectly calm. 
Now, what I`m curious about is why you changed your answer from insulting me to a mere defensive line of: it was just a tease?
I won`t write anything further on this matter as it`s not contributing anything to the main topic.

way over analyzing the banter m8

It's not a big deal but the descision to do this is a mentality which is pointing in the wrong direction.

Some times it's like they balance some stuff around feedback from old veterans who have soured over time like an old grumpy person complaining about things like that the neighbour's cat is staring at them from a window and stuff. "Blinds should be down my default!". Most death themes are not made to be annoying, so then the on by default should win over off by default.

APB is so much about customization and creativity, but you have to yourself turn death themes on. That's counter intuitive. Imagine if symbols was off by default. I think what should be an extra in a creative game is to have something which is a creative element turned off, not on.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Pekausis_ said:

No.

I don't have many strikes left and I changed my mind about you being worth it.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:32 AM, Aeronaut said:

the thing i miss the most is just being able to kill your own GROUP members without being kicked for it. i understand the tk-kick mechanic in an actual mission, but if it's in an unopposed mission, why bother?

I too miss slaughtering Aeronaut every time he respawned.