Thial

@LittleOrbit Scroll Wheel Shooting

Is scroll wheel shooting cheating in your opinion ?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Is scroll wheel shooting cheating in your opinion ?

• Yes
    • No

15 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

Oh your speaking of free spin. I am not sure about that I have never used any free spin mice in my life.

You can watch the vid which I linked in my first post.

If this is a big thing then if you wanna fix this problem its really simple make every gun shoot maximum speed by holding button like example (N-Tec} this wont change anything every player i fight in this game already shoot maximum speed with example FBW or AP pistol.

So if they would change that all guns are just click and hold i would like it more since even if you have click and hold you can still click whatever speed you want and not get any mistake fire clicks.

This way macros wont be needed  and it will be fair for everyone....

Edited by Oilgod666

7 minutes ago, Oilgod666 said:

If this is a big thing then if you wanna fix this problem its really simple make every gun shoot maximum speed by holding button like example (N-Tec} this wont change anything every player i fight in this game already shoot maximum speed with example FBW or AP pistol.

That would completely change the feeling of having differentiating weapons. If the intention is to reduce the gap between a normal player and a macro user, it would be much better to simply buffer any inputs that are within 150-200ms of the refire rate, wihch would then fire the weapon once it's ready despite you clicking too early.

9 minutes ago, Dopefish said:

That would completely change the feeling of having differentiating weapons. If the intention is to reduce the gap between a normal player and a macro user, it would be much better to simply buffer any inputs that are within 150-200ms of the refire rate, wihch would then fire the weapon once it's ready despite you clicking too early.

true it would ruin on some parts but it eliminated use of macros . but i personally would rather have a new shooting system in this game when you click your mouse the fastest you can the gun dont shoot that fast it studders more if you click the fastest in like bf4 on a pistol it shoot maximum speed since they have a set timing like 4 click per seconds will make the gun shoot maximum and it wont matter if you click 8 clicks per seconds but if you click 3 seconds it will shoot slower.

I feel having this shooting system is way better never see any other game have the shooting style like apb has it kinda sucks not being able to click as fast as you want since clicking slow speed in close combat can mess up your aiming sometimes if a stressful area.

Edited by Oilgod666

8 minutes ago, Oilgod666 said:

true it would ruin on some parts but it eliminated use of macros . but i personally would rather have a new shooting system in this game when you click your mouse the fastest you can the gun dont shoot that fast it studders more if you click the fastest in like bf4 on a pistol it shoot maximum speed since they have a set timing like 4 click per seconds will make the gun shoot maximum and it wont matter if you click 8 clicks per seconds but if you click 3 seconds it will shoot slower.

I feel having this shooting system is way better never see any other game have the shooting style like apb has it kinda sucks not being able to click as fast as you want since clicking slow speed in close combat can mess up your aiming sometimes if a stressful area.

Actually, that's a really good idea if it's a bit forgiving so it doesn't cause additional frustration in normal gameplay. Macros would still be possible, but they'd had to be made on a per gun basis, greatly reducing their effectiveness.