Sign in to follow this  
iSynergy

Inventory Sort/Favorite selection

Hey LO and Forumlurkers 😛

What do you actually think about giving us a Option about sorting our Inventory.

Many Players have TONS of weapons in their Locker and mostly it takes long time (when the Supplybox is open) to search them.

There could be a Function about sort our inventory yourself or setting up Weapons as Favorite so they appear on top of that Weaponslist.
Or (if possible) saved Loadouts where you can save several Weaponloadouts like we have it already with the Clothings

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, iSynergy said:

Hey LO and Forumlurkers 😛

What do you actually think about giving us a Option about sorting our Inventory.

Many Players have TONS of weapons in their Locker and mostly it takes long time (when the Supplybox is open) to search them.

There could be a Function about sort our inventory yourself or setting up Weapons as Favorite so they appear on top of that Weaponslist.
Or (if possible) saved Loadouts where you can save several Weaponloadouts like we have it already with the Clothings

You can currently sort your weapons based on the type of weapon they are. So if you want to switch to OCA, select submachine guns in the pull down menu. 

I agree though that favorites and load outs would be a nice addition but it probably isn’t possible until they update the engine. Until then we wait. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

You can currently sort your weapons based on the type of weapon they are. So if you want to switch to OCA, select submachine guns in the pull down menu. 

I agree though that favorites and load outs would be a nice addition but it probably isn’t possible until they update the engine. Until then we wait. 

i think he wants something like in COD, like create a class, and where you can add your favorite loadout.

dear god the inventory, the mailbox, the marketplace

the mess these UIs are make them a nightmare for anyone who creates content on a regular basis

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have it so you can 'Star' your favourite items and then have them displayed at the top of the list.

At the very least being able to organize your list of primary and secondary weapons would be very nice. 

49 minutes ago, sundere said:

i think he wants something like in COD, like create a class, and where you can add your favorite loadout.

Yeah, I know what he is getting at, but he said it can be tiresome to scroll through all the weapons. If you use the built in sort option you don't have to scroll as much. I am pretty sure the load outs and favorites and such is limited with the current engine of APB. Hopefully we can see something like that if the engine ever get upgraded because the interface needs a big overhaul in all areas. 

• Like 1

Loadout setups would be awesome, quick change your whole setup would be nice.

I would prefer that our "Outfit" slots getting connected with the weapon setup.

Like (naming them as well, examples below),

Outfit 1 (The Rush&Push Outfit), JG, 45.AP, Yolos

Outfit 2 (Aggresive Style) Ntec, 45.AP, Frags

etc

Edited by Lislya
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lislya said:

Like (naming them as well),

etc

Oh man, preset loadouts would be AMAZING

1 hour ago, Lislya said:

Like (naming them as well, examples below),

etc

yaa this is a good idea

On 6/13/2018 at 2:40 PM, LaQuandra said:

I even talk about the Mailboxinventory because you cant use that Option in the Mailbox so you literally have to scroll up the whole list to find (for example) the JMB Guns which are spread over the whole Inventory or best Example Mods which get all together Char/Weapon/Vehicle Mods so when you wanna put smth into the Marketplace or send it to a Friend or a Alt. Char you have to search your whole list to find those Mods because they're together where you literally cant sort it

It doesn't help the UI is very slow to load and update. What would be SUPER helpful would be a running search bar meaning if you wanted to equip a scoped N-tec, you could start typing scoped and it would appear (Alongside other weapons with "Scoped" in the name).

I thought about loadouts too ! It can be a real good idea.

Sign in to follow this