Sign in to follow this  
Bambola

Beloved Dolton Fresno

Is there a way to obtain a slotted Dolton Fresno within the game, using either Jocker Tickets or in-game currency, and why not? 

DoltonFresno.png

Yes keep levelling up

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163302084

• Like 1

Yes, I had on my mind the 4-slotted version, I should have said that, but thank you both, anyway! 🙂

I consider this topic as a quick reminder for LO, as they removed joker boxes, the only way to get it, and didn't bother to include 4-slot Fresno anywhere. Account-bound car in Armas would be a good solution. Add joker ticket alternative to it and this game will be a bit better.

12 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

I consider this topic as a quick reminder for LO, as they removed joker boxes, the only way to get it, and didn't bother to include 4-slot Fresno anywhere. Account-bound car in Armas would be a good solution. Add joker ticket alternative to it and this game will be a bit better.

to be honest i'd rather have it as a contact vehicle for ingame money just like most other vehicles, but we can't have it like that now can we

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yeedman said:

to be honest i'd rather have it as a contact vehicle for ingame money just like most other vehicles, but we can't have it like that now can we

I image they'll be adding a few 4 slot cars when the new contacts come around with APB 2.1. Although I'm also not sure how that would work as the new contacts are only tier 1 (or 2) contacts.

5 hours ago, owzzy said:

I image they'll be adding a few 4 slot cars when the new contacts come around with APB 2.1. Although I'm also not sure how that would work as the new contacts are only tier 1 (or 2) contacts.

I have feeling that contacts progression in apb needs a rework, like, few of the highest tier contacts are just fixers (or psycho thugs like TipToe), and they are a lot harder to pledge than leaders of organizations, why?

19 hours ago, Nagletz said:

oh shig i just realised that...

0, 1, 2 and 3 slotted variants can be unlocked through contact progression.

The 4 slot has only ever been available as a purple JMB reward, and is currently unobtainable.

If I remember correctly the only possible way to get a Fresno now is through the Gold Mystery Box you get each time you spend 10$.

Luckily I got mine years ago. 4 Slot Fresno on ARMAS when.

Sign in to follow this