Motorola

Why are so many of my Brazilian teamates shooting me in the back when I'm wearing red?

Hey I'm genuinely curious as to why Im being meat shot by shotguns and HVRs in the back by my Brazilian teamates. I know they are brazilian because most of them have BR in their name or are in a known Brazilian Clan. 

It only happens when im wearing my red shirt or hat. I ask them and they say "accident" but why do they keep doing it over and over by accident?

I thought BattleEye stopped the color triggerbot scripts... but I see a couple people using it alot now on NA. Its getting annoying because there are only 10 players playing on NA anymore so when 2-3 of them are using this either against me or being on my team it really sucks that I cant wear my red clothing or use my red car 😞

• Like 1

Thats sus. LO just needs to turn off crosshair colors

• Like 5

maybe they just dont like you

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Is there a video? Lmao

just wear all red in fc and see how many people shoot you in the back.

34 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Thats sus. LO just needs to turn off crosshair colors

i agree but at the same time knowing when you can hit a player is important to APB gameplay. they just need to be better at stopping this problem imo.

53 minutes ago, Motorola said:
1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

i agree but at the same time knowing when you can hit a player is important to APB gameplay. they just need to be better at stopping this problem imo.

All you need to know is if u hit the opp. Keep the hitmarkers

57 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

All you need to know is if u hit the opp. Keep the hitmarkers

well yes but actually no

there are too many instances where the hitbox is "visible" but the character model is not visible for apb to get rid of color coded crosshairs

and hitmarkers arent reliable either, so thats a poor replacement 

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
typo

All Battleye does is detects known cheats and kicks you for legit apps.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Motorola said:

Hey I'm genuinely curious as to why Im being meat shot by shotguns and HVRs in the back by my Brazilian teamates. I know they are brazilian because most of them have BR in their name or are in a known Brazilian Clan. 

you called me BR and I'm not BR. So probably all the people shooting at you aren't BRs either.

3 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

well yes but actually no

there are too many instances where the hitbox is "visible" but the character model is not visible for apb to get rid of color coded crosshairs

and hitmarkers arent reliable either, so thats a poor replacement 

id personally be alright with removing the ability to change how tall one is, as most the time people make short characters any way. And I'm also assuming that sometime in the future the hit markers are reliable. But imo it would be the most effective way to be rid of trigger bots for sure. Plus correct me if I'm wrong but most PVP shooters I've played don't do colored crosshairs.

1 minute ago, R3ACT3M said:

id personally be alright with removing the ability to change how tall one is, as most the time people make short characters any way. And I'm also assuming that sometime in the future the hit markers are reliable. But imo it would be the most effective way to be rid of trigger bots for sure. Plus correct me if I'm wrong but most PVP shooters I've played don't do colored crosshairs.

most pvp shooters are either fps so if someone can see you then you can see their character model, or tps with hitboxes that are tailored to preset character models

in order to make apb into option 2 a whole lot of customization would have to be locked away to force every character to have the same hitbox dimensions for fair play - height, weight, any clothing options that change your character's dimensions, maybe even breast size and hair style depending on how exact you want hitboxes to be

19 minutes ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

most pvp shooters are either fps so if someone can see you then you can see their character model, or tps with hitboxes that are tailored to preset character models

in order to make apb into option 2 a whole lot of customization would have to be locked away to force every character to have the same hitbox dimensions for fair play - height, weight, any clothing options that change your character's dimensions, maybe even breast size and hair style depending on how exact you want hitboxes to be

APB hitboxes are already 1 single box that never changes, character size does, that's about it.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

APB hitboxes are already 1 single box that never changes, character size does, that's about it.

thank you captain obvious?

I gotta try this, i'm putting on an all red suit.

6 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

I always like the single APB hitbox, is there a hitbox when looking top down on your enemy? I swear I can't hit anything when looking top down.

I also would go on to say make the lower part of the hitbox deal less damage than the upper. I feel like feet to knee is pretty much the same, so just make getting hit there deal less damage. This would definitely make getting shot from under your car less frustrating, but can be a double edged sword if someone likes to camp behind their car all the time. I feel like APB may suffer gameplay wise if LO went for a more realistic hitbox, like headshots. Cause I do like all the customization APB brings to the table. Again Id just like to see the APB hitbox. Is it a plane, or is it a cube? or is it like a 3D + (plus)

7 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

thank you captain obvious?

Read what you write, he literally corrected you. Better say thanks or smth

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

Read what you write, he literally corrected you. Better say thanks or smth

im not gonna thank him for not reading the conversation and blurting out common knowledge, guess you didnt read it either lol

15 hours ago, Motorola said:

I thought BattleEye stopped the color triggerbot scripts... but I see a couple people using it alot now on NA.

It only stopped most of the software based color triggerbots, the hardware based ones still work like they always have.

i'm sure I suggested it long ago the cross hair shouldn't change to red if you aim at enemy's hitbox. But it should change red when you hit them, like hit markers. This design should help stop color triggerbots. 

Though if getting shot accidentally in the back in Fight club that's pretty common if you stick too close or teammate is following behind you. 

So you telling us that if you go all red and have a red car people will shoot at it instantly. Give us video evidence, because what i think they probably hate you or trolling. 

Since the pop NA is dead how can you tell if you are going against someone who's using a triggerbot is it because you die a lot by them like at least have some proof.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Motorola said:

It only happens when im wearing my red shirt or hat. I ask them and they say "accident" but why do they keep doing it over and over by accident?

They must of seen you as the matador

LOL, I just keep thinking about how my character was once painted red