Sign in to follow this  
TzickyT

APB Interview for Christmas or new year

Hi all. I m TzickyT and i am looking to do a second interview for the APB Community. This interview wil be similar to the interview I did for the 10th anniversary for APB where I interviewed Kempington/  Bungmonkey/ Mercthemerc/ Jenz/ Saintbro’s/ GoaBea and Omochabox

The Interview above i tried to do in a timespam of 3 days.

Now for the interview that i would like to organize for christmas / New year ( Date wil be announced later). i would like to do a APB Christmas Special Interview. So I am looking for new faces who would like to join me for an interview. If u have a history with apb or have fun stuff to talk about that u want to share with the apb community let me know in private message.

This talk has nothing to do with how the game Runs nor the engine upgrade. This talk will be provided for the Community by the Community.

Contact me trough discord / Twitch or APB Forums. u can always find me under the name TzickyT

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Ik denk niet dat er veel meer mensen over zijn om te interviewen, tenzij je Russisch spreekt. Hoe dan ook veel succes 🙂

• Like 1

good idea...

unfortunately I don't know any of the guys you interviewed 😞

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

Hi all. I m TzickyT and i am looking to do a second interview for the APB Community.

Are you planning on interviewing a specific 'I love apb' crowd or are you willing to interview people who aren't afraid to hold back on things that most of a bunch of tryhards are desperately trying to silence? If so, may I suggest interviewing @PoundOfFlesh. I know he's not always right/wrong but he's not afraid to speak up. Should be good for an interview 😉

Edited by Spy

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

Ik denk niet dat er veel meer mensen over zijn om te interviewen, tenzij je Russisch spreekt. Hoe dan ook veel succes 🙂

we wil see maybe i l take a russian in there anyway.

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

good idea...

unfortunately I don't know any of the guys you interviewed 😞

u can always offer yourself

11 minutes ago, Spy said:

Are you planning on interviewing a specific 'I love apb' crowd or are you willing to interview people who aren't afraid to hold back on things that most of a bunch of tryhards are desperately trying to silence? If so, may I suggest interviewing @PoundOfFlesh. I know he's not always right/wrong but he's not afraid to speak up. Should be good for an interview 😉

pound does not want and i got no problems with people who don't care about the game everyone has its own idea about the game and thats what is intresting about interviews of this type.

i know theres less peopel on apb. and a lot of people are crying about the population. atm it doesn't matter tbh who joins or who doesn't. i do this for the game and for a care to the game. there are stil people intrested in this game and let them be intrested until the end of it. even if the game dies. it did not die yet.

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 2

at the moment i got in contact with 2 people for an interview. i m looking for several people more

Highly doubt that there will be people willing to speak about APB in a positive way.

My lovely queen is ready, could find some free time between her full business and political agenda 😐

1 hour ago, Cuve said:

Highly doubt that there will be people willing to speak about APB in a positive way.

I am positive this is true. 

• Like 1

Quick update i have in total 4 people who are intrested in joinnig this interview. stil looking for a few more.

Just to give all a headsup

Accepted request or are intrested in joining the APB Christmas Special Interview

- Queen of APB

- Darkwolf3802

- Yuriku Darleenko

- obscuredHero

- yeedman

Stil waiting for Blanks answer if he wil be intrested to join

If there is still some place, I'm willing to participate ! :D 

Checklist for the stream:

- nerf Clotting Agent

- remove Concurssion Grenade

- remove Med Spray

- Rework all Modifications 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

- nerf Clotting Agent

- remove Med Spray

Todes, please, for the love of god, volunteer for the interview. Please!

xIDNg42.gif

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

- nerf Clotting Agent

- remove Med Spray

yes we can call the update "APB: smart" it would be good with the green district players

18 hours ago, Motorola said:

yes we can call the update "APB: smart" it would be good with the green district players

I am Traine Elite Veteran, i am the best of the bests and from that, the best one! 💩

I am so good in this game, there exist no word in the language of all humans 🤯👍 to represent my extrem high skill level.

---

Maybe you can take a look for anti vehicle weapons and why no one use it... because concurssion grenade is to good and makes every AV Weapon useless.

So every player should have only 1 grenade and with Flak Jacket it is increased by +2 = max 3 grenades.

Edited by Todesklinge

37 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Maybe you can take a look for anti vehicle weapons and why no one use it... because concurssion grenade is to good

I don't think u got the point of these interviews...

And just sayin...

If ppl know that other players use concs... why in the name of god are they still driving towards nade cooking enemys? 🤣

1 hour ago, HighSociety said:

I don't think u got the point of these interviews...

And just sayin...

If ppl know that other players use concs... why in the name of god are they still driving towards nade cooking enemys? 🤣

Because if your mission say you need to use a specific vehicle?

Enemy team drop a ammo box and can spam grenades without to lose a primary weapon slot.

Same thing for the Car Spawner blue modification. There is no need to use the ammo pack in the vehicle, because you can drop ammo boxes to have unlimited ammo.

There are so much unbalanced systems.

Bandolier gives extra storred ammo... its useless because you can drop a ammo box everywhere at every time.

APBs bad game mechanics is killing itself = no fun to play = smaller population.

You dont need anti vehicle weapons (because concurssion grenade is more powerfull).

You dont need shotgun, smg or sniper, because assault rifle can do the same on every range.

Green modifications dont exist, yoz have only Clotting Agent.

Blue Mods only the falling mod or car surver.

Thats all. Most of game mechanics are indirectly removed/replaced by other mechanics.

22 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

- nerf Clotting Agent

- remove Med Spray

I thought it was just a standalone spelling mistake but you keep writing "Cuncurssion". It's Concussion. I just couldn't keep quiet anymore 🙂

we stil only got 5 people who are joining the interview. i m stil looking for some more if there are stil peopel intrested in something like this

That's gonna be an....interesting.... 5

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Sign in to follow this