thewanderess

Does anyone remember her?

There was a woman who played a couple years back. She was in a pretty big clan that would do giveaways. She passed away due to a car accident (I believe, I remember hearing all of this in global chat so it may not be true but I never saw her again after that) sometime in 2014-2016 when I used to play. She was one of the first people to help me when I first started out. I feel so bad that I've forgotten her name, but a lot of this game feels like such a faded memory to me. I really hope someone remembers her and maybe the devs could honor her as an NPC in the new remake, if it ever happens? I miss this game so much and all of the people that made this community feel like home.

• Like 3

if im thinking right you mean kit i think last name southworth. it was proven to be fact as there was no evident of a real death plus she had been since alive and well on other games she faked her death to get away from fallen earth and to start drama. also to farther prove this everyone who knew her irl when asked about when she died funeral etc would get really really mad at you about it and block you.

she wasn't exactly little miss friendly to note the fact more then once (myself included) she would: give death threats talk large amounts of shit and refuse to fight you aswell as get her friends to cloner camp you

so yea she was little miss sunshine and rainbows outside but more of a royal fuzzy bunny then marry on the inside 

On 11/17/2020 at 12:35 AM, cyasoon said:

👀 has someone turned the lights off ?

my bad

I liked kit, she was one of those peculiar people that you know have to be there  and she did her job writing stories on the forum.

She wanted to do pvp but no one taught her and when she lost at all hours she charged toxically against everyone insulting them, I honestly could have helped her but she was in the opposite faction so it was against my principles of not helping the enemy.

It is totally true is what you have said that she faked her death and it is a mistake that she has made. I wasn't in the game when she did this, but I remember her messages telling me that since you've been gone cheats have been popping up all over the place. The reality is that the number of cheaters has never changed, those who are, are. The only thing that nobody supported people like kit and then she had no choice but to leave the game at all costs.

I'm sure that kit thinks this, and if you ( kit)  want and you are watching this, you could answer me. That nothing happens to fake your death, just apologize and people will understand