Sign in to follow this  
sijws

Is BattleEye actually running?

If it's kicking people for having 'inactive clients' going on when the servers lag really hard, yeah, it's active.

4 hours ago, SelttikS said:

What happens to all the items they transfer off to other accounts between now and when they get rebanned? Or as is always a problem with apb, From using one account they play"legit" on and just pushing  cash into it from their cheaty accounts. When they play half way smart what actual deterrent is there to prevent them from cheating again and again. New accounts take little time and cost nothing.

This is seriously why we need GMs, what really demoralized the playerbase and encouraged so many skilled and dedicated players to start cheating was... well cheaters went unpunished and dominated the game... and then they got the best items and rich doing it so, yeah. A game company needs to be attentive to these issues because they're sore spots in the community and a cause for a lot of the rage.

11 hours ago, Luminesca said:

I remember fighting these same cheating fucks 3 years ago, unknown outlawz, so thanks matt for undoing that little something G1 did right. 

Battleye btw.

3eHBvmG.png

gotta go fast 

11 hours ago, Lixil said:

Merged threads since they are same questions/debates/discussions.

@Senpai I do apologize your post isn't top one these mergings are weird.

It's all okay Lixil no worries!!

11 hours ago, Luminesca said:

I remember fighting these same cheating fucks 3 years ago, unknown outlawz, so thanks matt for undoing that little something G1 did right. 

snip

Battleye btw.

Well, don't worry, they will get banned...temporary few times until perma banned. Because everyone deserves a chance. /s

Including certain "streamer" banned 15 times but kept  blaming Tiggs and the ban evasion. I'd be funny to see him smashed by BE at some point again, wonder what would be excuse this time. But it's going to take awhile til LO turns on auto-ban. Smooth aiming on day 2 btw.

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

Well, don't worry, they will get banned...temporary few times until perma banned. Because everyone deserves a chance. /s

Including certain "streamer" banned 15 times but kept  blaming Tiggs and the ban evasion. I'd be funny to see him smashed by BE at some point again, wonder what would be excuse this time. But it's going to take awhile til LO turns on auto-ban. Smooth aiming on day 2 btw.

Man screw that guy right, you cheat you get what you deserve, we can only hope punkbuster fairfight tiggsfight battle eye works as intended and deals with these evil cheaters.

Give it some time unless you want to get banned too. I'm not saying that you're cheating but false positives do happen especially early on.

Sign in to follow this