111M1kA111

Balancing weapons. Both primary and secondary.

I ask you to pay attention .. and give your suggestions.

(OCSP- "commandante") - Effective only at medium close range. At close range, they lose their effectiveness due to low damage per shot. At a closer distance, it loses its effectiveness due to low damage from a shot and loss of accuracy. At a long distance, it loses its effectiveness due to poor accuracy with low damage per hit. I ask you to pay attention also to the built-in modification - highlighting the target .. they are very piercing, except for the joker inscription .. you need to increase them and make the size like a Duck .. You also need to increase the damage for hitting and slightly improve the accuracy.

(Weapon "Norsemen") - they just need to increase the damage ..as was done with the OCA weapon. 

You can ask the following question - why does this weapon have such a strong abnormal recoil as if it were a rifle shooting at the speed of a machine gun? 

In order to then put there a modification that cuts this recoil? this is ridiculous in theory)) and sad in practice (( (Norsemen 'Odin') - Having this starting minus to recoil at low damage .. he will not be able to withstand more than one secondary weapon., At all distances! and it's not worth laughing XD.. and the modification suppresses recoil, suppresses it when you have only a few  rounds left XD..

Therefore, no one is playing with this weapon .. and who will ask what kind of weapon it is? gets the answer ..(Norsemen 'Odin') либо потерпел неудачу с момента его выпуска. Или сломался позже XD

(Norsemen 'Tyr') -Here, of course, a complete failure. Considering all of the above about recoil and damage. And the fact that the recoil itself was originally made with the aim of simply extinguishing it with a modification.

I think that's enough for a start)))

Ocsp definitely needs some love, i say make it a 6 shot kill instead of 7, which i think is quite fair if u think about the fbw and the .45 which need a new competitor and a 6 shot kill ocsp would be a quite nice addittion to that. 

Also Colby .45 AP

This is really cool seconday but range. is insane. it has so much range regarding to other secondaries,

Really need range/fire speed balance on it.

• Like 1

oscp the luger as it is just a fbw, but has a tagger of one of the card sets or joker tag

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

oscp the luger as it is just a fbw, but has a tagger of one of the card sets or joker tag

Wrong, check the stats

14 hours ago, Preme said:

Wrong, check the stats

no it is the same. the ingame bars don't mean jack shit and the wiki is so out of date my dad wasnt born yet

31 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

no it is the same. the ingame bars don't mean jack shit and the wiki is so out of date my dad wasnt born yet

Maybe don't use the wiki, but just use https://apbdb.com/
The latest update was to build 1.20.0.833440 

So the only weapon changes it doesn't have yet would probably be 

nUT6UAP.png

Случайность это или «N-TEC» теперь сильнее и спокойнее превосходит «ATAC 424 NFCP3» на любой дистанции XD