Sakebee

UnHalloween Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 11/04/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

This patch puts away Halloween events and decorations until next year. Holiday minigames are turned off and districts return to normal. This is also your two week notice for Halloween ARMAS items! Grab your creepy clothing now before they disappear on 11/18.

PC CHANGES/FIXES

Halloween event removed from live

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thx, i never liked the game visual changes associated to Halloween patch. I'm glad it doesn't last long at least.

Do the cosmetics that we unlocked during this time gets locked? like the pumpkin or the fishnet top?

4 minutes ago, HNY- said:

Do the cosmetics that we unlocked during this time gets locked? like the pumpkin or the fishnet top?

No.. or why would you unlock them then? 😐

Anyway, as i said, no, once you unlocked the cosmetics you can use them through all the years, as you wish obviously.

30 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

1 week more please 😮

What keeps you playing the event, did you miss most of it? Only interesting rewards were the weapon skin and 1 title, that's just my opinion.

1 week less please owo

Also waiting for more weapon changes. Hope we won't have wait for month...

Still no OCA changes.. nice.

stop giving them more events ideas..let them focus on the engine and we may have it till the end of the month

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

stop giving them more events ideas..let them focus on the engine and we may have it till the end of the month

😄

Read Matt EU sticky thread, more likely till the end of 2021

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

giphy.gif

Is better than nothing, and the normal game, honestly, s**** actually.

21 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

What keeps you playing the event, did you miss most of it? Only interesting rewards were the weapon skin and 1 title, that's just my opinion.

I like have more things to do in a game.
You not?

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

I like have more things to do in a game.
You not?

Yes, only if the rewards are significally better compared to normal missions or FC, it's seasonal event after all.

15 hours ago, LaFuggitiva said:

Is better than nothing, and the normal game, honestly, s**** actually.

There are better events they could bring back then an event like Autumn Assault that defines the lvl of toxicity in this community

See you at the next event maybe. This must be the record for me, to play the least amount of apb halloween event ever.

It's not like I'd be getting any enoyment from the "run of the mill - missions". Not even after all the "tweaks" to the meta. It's still shit if you prefer to go around solo.

And while the horseman event districts boogaloo is the best thing since frozen pizza, it's still flawed.