Sakebee

Premium Extension - November

Hey everyone,

As winter comes around, we are seeing a second surge of cases around the globe. Lockdowns are returning as we weather this together. In these trying times, we continue to stand by our commitment to our community. We are continuing free premium for everyone through the end of November. For everyone out there, please take all the necessary precautions for yourselves, your loved ones, and your communities. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and use a mask in crowded areas or if you need to venture out doors.

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Bee safe!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7

Thanks a lot, guys. 🙂

3 hours ago, LaFuggitiva said:

💰 says 👋

It's not true, I'm still buying expensive stuff in Armas, and hoping the new stuff will appear in it someday.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Thanks a lot, guys. 🙂

It's not true, I'm still buying expensive stuff in Armas, and hoping the new stuff will appear in it someday.

Consider your "expensive stuff" as 1 dollar.

A company needs an insane amount of money to run a game like this one, they need to pay servers, the anti-cheat, the licences for the songs (if and when they expire), the workers, and everything else.

Consider also LO doesn't have only APB, but they are rebuilding Fallen Earth, and have released other games.

Actually, because of the Free Premium, they are losing approximately >$108.000 < which is pretty high and worrying for a small company like them.

Now, i don't know exactly how many buy thingso n Armas, if they do or not, and how much money LO make, but i am sure about that they are losing some profit, that's 100%.

Will never be enough to sostain the game by players as of now.

Even if you would spend 5000 each month, will not be enough, companies have their standards and they need alot of money, especially when having multiple games behind, like this one.

1 hour ago, LaFuggitiva said:

Consider your "expensive stuff" as 1 dollar.

A company needs an insane amount of money to run a game like this one, they need to pay servers, the anti-cheat, the licences for the songs (if and when they expire), the workers, and everything else.

Consider also LO doesn't have only APB, but they are rebuilding Fallen Earth, and have released other games.

Actually, because of the Free Premium, they are losing approximately >$108.000 < which is pretty high and worrying for a small company like them.

Now, i don't know exactly how many buy thingso n Armas, if they do or not, and how much money LO make, but i am sure about that they are losing some profit, that's 100%.

Will never be enough to sostain the game by players as of now.

Even if you would spend 5000 each month, will not be enough, companies have their standards and they need alot of money, especially when having multiple games behind, like this one.

Bruh chill, it's a nice thing

sometimes you gotta lose the money to retain the respect

The situation with the virus will continue till 2025.Thats the plan of the world bank and they dont hide it.The good news?5 more years of premium!! 🤩

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh chill, it's a nice thing

sometimes you gotta lose the money to retain the respect

It's a nice thing for us.

Respect? Just for putting free premium? I mean if you think so okay, but i see it differently.

33 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

The situation with the virus will continue till 2025.Thats the plan of the world bank and they dont hide it.The good news?5 more years of premium!! 🤩

AAAAAAlright, i heard enough.

Why are you that happy? To stay home and use masks for the next 5 years? If you want to go ahead, but i wish this situation to end as soon as possible, there is no time to waste in a human life.

And i don't care about free premium, i care about being good, healthy, and stay protected.

1 hour ago, LaFuggitiva said:

i care about being good, healthy, and stay protected.

u are now and u will be in future dont worry..

28 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

u are now and u will be in future dont worry..

Who knows, in this world full of sh*t, and full of health problems, i myself have alredy helth problems normally.

isn't easy to deal with your brain when thinking at things, but im going off-topic, so i stop here.

Thank you LO for another month of Premium.

I could very well be a millionaire by the end of the year.

WOOT !!

3 hours ago, Westford said:

I could very well be a millionaire by the end of the year.

LO: same..

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 10:26 AM, Nagletz said:

Thanks a lot, guys. 🙂

Odin!😏

Can the free premium be the base? Idk about others but it took 2 years for me to hit max rank on 1 character. Or maybe add in a way to get xp boosters