PuffyRex

Vegas 4x4 mods?

What mods do you recommend for 4x4 Vegas, I got car spawn and Nitro.

I was thinking Armoured Engine and maybe Fast-Fix, I've been rolling with only two mods for ages.

Car spawn/ammo, Nitro 3, Steel Plating 3 and Armored Engine 3 is probably best with the new meta but high burn fuel is also an option instead of one of those two.

19 hours ago, Flaws said:

Car spawn/ammo, Nitro 3, Steel Plating 3 and Armored Engine 3 is probably best with the new meta but high burn fuel is also an option instead of one of those two.

Ah yes, I too enjoy my car exploding from a single concussion grenade with no time to react! Armored Engine is a terrible mod, especially since everyone runs concussion grenades now that low-yields got effectively deleted from the game.

For the OP, it depends slightly on your group composition.

- Nitro Booster 3 is mandatory, just like on any other speed-oriented car.

- Fast-Fix Chassis 3 is "mandatory" in the sense that nothing else really fits the slot anymore.

- Fireproofing 3 is your best bang for the slot here. Increases effective vehicle health with no downside. Chassis Strengthening 3 is an okay alternative if you crash into stuff a lot.

- One member of your group should run Mobile Supply Unit for easy resupply. Mobile Spawn Point should be used by the rest, although Extra Cargo Capacity 3 can be useful on missions that feature multiple items on a single stage (Creme de la Crime in particular comes to mind).

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Ah yes, I too enjoy my car exploding from a single concussion grenade with no time to react! Armored Engine is a terrible mod, especially since everyone runs concussion grenades now that low-yields got effectively deleted from the game.

I was referring to the high tier/high skill meta where HBF is still good if you car gameplay carefully and armored engine paired with steel plating allows you to get away from tight situations a bit easier before your car catches fire. Armored engine has saved many stages.

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

- Fast-Fix Chassis 3 is "mandatory" in the sense that nothing else really fits the slot anymore.

I can somewhat see that being useful but I'd rather not get damaged as much as I normally would in the first place.

- Fireproofing 3 is your best bang for the slot here. Increases effective vehicle health with no downside. Chassis Strengthening 3 is an okay alternative if you crash into stuff a lot.

They're both useless at high skill. Slower fire damage does not help you at all since your car is already out of commission and is of little to no use to the mission. Chassis Strengthening is too niche of a thing to waste a whole slot on, it will barely be a relevant factor in gameplay.

although Extra Cargo Capacity 3 can be useful on missions that feature multiple items on a single stage (Creme de la Crime in particular comes to mind).

Equip Pioneer/Espacio for those missions and keep good blue mods on instead with 15 cargo slots. Cars, just like guns, should be swapped around depending on the mission variables.

I usually give insight on meta loadouts as those are the most relevant ones. If you're not playing meta then you can use whatever.

• Thanks 1

There is such a question - I bought all the modification for 4X4 ... and even the Key to the world set .. Why is there no sound of the police siren of the City alarm?

Merged.

and such a question - can you tell me which car has the most powerful audio system?

Mobile spawn

Nitro 3

Steel plating 3

High burn fuel