Sign in to follow this  
SmilyFace

Joker Store bundles

Will start saying alredy what is wrong about those.

If you don't have the amount of JT reflected on one specific bundle, for example Spray Legs which cost 1600 JT.

I had 1200, but while inside the bundle i could see the prices of each item, which i thought i could buy without having those 1600, i was wrong.

I collected 1600 JT, and i then, when i clicked "Purchase" ON the only item i was interested into.. well.. you won't be surprised.

Instead of picking this only one i clicked on, the game gave me the Entire bundle, which i wasn't interested into.

So.. my question is, why are there prices for each item, if you can't in anyway buy only one out of them?

Basically useless.

Because in some cases you can already own some of the items in one of the bundles, say from an Armas pack, and it will let you know how much the remaining items would cost. For example, I already had both thigh rigs on my enforcer but I didn't have the spray cans (because they weren't available for enforcers prior to this) so I only had to pay for the spray cans and it was cheaper.

19 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Because in some cases you can already own some of the items in one of the bundles, say from an Armas pack, and it will let you know how much the remaining items would cost. For example, I already had both thigh rigs on my enforcer but I didn't have the spray cans (because they weren't available for enforcers prior to this) so I only had to pay for the spray cans and it was cheaper.

I tried it, but the game gave me the entire bundle, i couldn't buy only the spray legs like you said.

i didn't own any item inside that bundle because as enfo, that bundle isn't avaiable on Armas.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

I tried it, but the game gave me the entire bundle, i couldn't buy only the spray legs like you said.

i didn't own any item inside that bundle because as enfo, that bundle isn't avaiable on Armas.

I already had the Paramilitary Bonus Pack (Enforcer) which includes the thigh rigs but not the spray cans. So the bundle cost less for me because I only had to pay for the spray cans. You can't pick what to buy from a bundle, you can only pay less if you already own some of the pieces in it. Thats the reason that is there.

1 minute ago, Flaws said:

I already had the Paramilitary Bonus Pack (Enforcer) which includes the thigh rigs but not the spray cans. So the bundle cost less for me because I only had to pay for the spray cans. You can't pick what to buy from a bundle, you can only pay less if you already own some of the pieces in it. Thats the reason that is there.

ooowhh.. So you can't buy only one item out of it? you can only pay less if you alredy own some of them?

39 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

ooowhh.. So you can't buy only one item out of it? you can only pay less if you alredy own some of them?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

Yes.

Alright, thank you for this info.

Can delete/close this topic as your choice mods.

This topic has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii