Sakebee

Costume Patch Announcement

13 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You seem to have missed that my post was made as a general statement, not specifically directed at this thread's topic.

and yet it was posted here and therefore i made it on-topic, as in accordance to the forum's rules to keep threads on-topic. those things you wish the moderators to, you know, moderate.

Removed insults ~@mayii

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's what happens when you judge a contest by forum upvotes rather than actual quality.

Imagine the forums not being suitable for any community created content because of this kind of attitude >

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yes. Humans that should be shamed. Shame is a powerful tool.

@Voerman I am actually not the only one thinking like that and yes i said i try to avoid the forums* as good as i can for certain things. That doesnt mean that i have no rights to suggest things to go different so me and others could use it more. I don't understand what your problem is. And if you dont care about people that's not my problem. But at this point you should better shut down the forums and create a better place. Sorry, not everyone is a cool edgy kid that goes full ironic and passiv aggressive 24/7 towards everyone.

Edited by JunoSuzuki

people acting like there are any good designers in apb currently. there were barely any before and it's not like you see the good designers from days past anymore. best LO can and should do is keep adding new clothes to the joker store. do not hold design contests to get content in-game because one way or another, people will disagree. if you want to promote community designs, just have a weekly showcase.

Edited by Captain Teemo

On 10/29/2020 at 11:57 PM, Voerman said:

as a former forum moderator on these very forums, unless LO has drastically changed many of the forum rules and guidelines - not a single rule has been broken and no moderator intervention should be necessary. are people a bit heavy-handed with their comments? yes, that's always been the case however. there is literally nothing wrong with people being iffed about the winning submissions. in fact, considering the sheer amount of negativity towards this specific topic, one could make the correlation that something being framed as a community event had rather little to do with the community outside of the submissions themselves. but that'd be crazy, right?

I can't remember a single design event that didn't have scores of people complaining about who was chosen as the winner. So this thread is about par for the course.

The outstanding quote from the Joker Store Contact design competition for me was someone stating "Designed by silvers, picked by silvers"

Edited by Lord Cashpoint

Kinda overpriced, I would pay most 500JT for one of them 😗