Sakebee

Costume Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 10/28/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

Community costumes have now been added to the Joker Store. Get into the spirit this spooky season and pick them up for a scarily low 750JT!

AllOutfits.thumb.jpg.0b6498692126e167b0de037e27f536ba.jpg

GhoulishGathering.thumb.jpg.40200470e8144f230b1b36423ac35f0f.jpg

BackstoryBlitz.thumb.jpg.e2200e0b2614d0cbe493b043c9c8debe.jpg

LooksThatKill.thumb.jpg.bcaee0faa9f00c86d1a141edec9e2c53.jpg

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I'm all yay for adding player made content

But honestly would like to see more then that.

Outfits are nice btw don't get me wrong

• Like 3

The middle outfit is the only one that looks like there was effort put into it

Seriously, the left one is literally base clothes with different colors and a single symbol on the head, and the right one is the base skull symbol spammed and wrapped all around clothes.

Please add community made content, but not stuff like this, this is literally 20 second of work to redo those outfits, and you guys are selling that for 750JT that's just humiliating

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Ellix said:

But honestly would like to see far better than that and content that aligns better with APB rather than whatever random thing was up voted the most on the forum from a contest with barely a dozen entries.*

Hey. If you're gonna be first to say it, at least say it right.

17 minutes ago, Ellix said:

But honestly would like to see more then that.

Outfits are nice btw don't get me wrong

Must agree with this comment.

Like.. when was the last time they added new ***FRESH*** clothes?

Who knows.

I also like these type of patches, but you guys should concentrate in fixing glitches and exploits for the event itself, instead of releasing this kind of stuff that could also been added few days/week later.

Like always, the priorities are not something you know as meaning, LO.

5 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Lol, yeah, was gonna do the same thing

-

Another thing, which i need to agree with @Ketog, this is simply humiliating for the entire community.

You guys really plan to go forward like that? Selling basic generic stuff for JT?

I can replicate all of those by myself, and i won't need more than 15 minutes at max.

Player generated content is fine, random and basilar things like these are NOT okay.

You guys really put up couple stuff from the last Community Contest which also had not many entries and decided to do this move?

As always, you didn't told nothing to your playerbase before, because you knew what was gonna happen after all.

Don't expect many sales from these "kinda looking good" outfits.

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Lol, yeah, was gonna do the same thing

-

Another thing, which i need to agree with @Ketog, this is simply humiliating for the entire community.

You guys really plan to go forward liek that? Selling basic generic stuff for JT?

I can replicate all of those by myself, and i won't need more than 15 minutes at max.

Player generated content is fine, random and basilar things like these are NOT okay.

You guys really put up couple stuff from the last Community Contentest which also had not many entries and decided to do this move?

As always, you didn't told nothing to your playerbase before, because you knew what was gonna happen after all.

Don't expect many sales from these "kinda looking good" outfits.

Outfits were judged, and those numbers were sent to LO and still decided to go with different generic outfits. 
Even though there weren't that many entries, there were definitely better ones, but you know how it works 🙂 LO Doesn't listen or care about the community.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cuve said:

Outfits were judged, and those numbers were sent to LO and still decided to go with different generic outfits. 
Even though there weren't that many entries, there were definitely better ones, but you know how it works 🙂 LO Doesn't listen or care about the community.

Of course they don't care.

But that's not surprising honestly.

• Like 1

We. Need. More. Clothes.

But thanks for these too...

14 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

mine is better and its not even a halloween outfit lol

trust you, no need to see, compared to these lol

• Like 1

addin player content is good idea so players like me which are bad customizing can buy cool stuff but nobody gonna buy this 3..

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

me: comes up with a design that works as an outfit and also as separate clothing pieces

some dude: slaps default skull decal all over a dress

some dude: proceeds to win, having their design go on the joker store

me: ???

• Like 13

Oh boy, those are the well deserved winners from the contest!
 giphy.webp

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Im seeing so many peoples like this patch, LOL.

Well done LO, well done.

Keep going like that 🤭

Edited by AlishaAzure

why is one of the outfits literally just one purple swamp stamp smashed onto the dress over and over, with no consideration for how the dress stretches the textures when there were far better options to pick from

why

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Voerman said:

why is one of the outfits literally just one purple swamp stamp smashed onto the dress over and over, with no consideration for how the dress stretches the textures when there were far better options to pick from

why

Why?

The answer is simple > LO.

3 hours ago, Cuve said:

i have not 79g1c for every char of mine, but i saved about 1000 Jt for every one.
that's why i like this so much.
(is preset? I donT care ,cause colors are cool)

33 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

i have not 79g1c for every char of mine, but i saved about 1000 Jt for every one.
that's why i like this so much.
(is preset? I donT care ,cause colors are cool)

So you prefer to spend your JT for basic random stuff than maybe save them for an actual cool thing? LOL, that's, IUUUUUUU, depressing.

17 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

So you prefer to spend your JT for basic random stuff than maybe save them for an actual cool thing? LOL, that's, IUUUUUUU, depressing.

you're really hitting peak levels of whining at this point, if the guy wants to spend his JT on something he likes what's it to you?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Ketog said:

The middle outfit is the only one that looks like there was effort put into it

Seriously, the left one is literally base clothes with different colors and a single symbol on the head, and the right one is the base skull symbol spammed and wrapped all around clothes.

Please add community made content, but not stuff like this, this is literally 20 second of work to redo those outfits, and you guys are selling that for 750JT that's just humiliating

sorry LO but i will agree with the above.. I support player content but... these ones? rly?.. No offence to the creators thou, its just personal opinion.

• Like 1