Spy

Halloween glitching 2020 on Citadel

2014: 1st Headless Horseman. Glitch spots found and abused.
2015: Glitch spots found and abused

2016: Glitch spots found and abused

2017: Glitch spots found and abused

2018: Glitch spots found and abused

2019: Glitch spots found and abused

2020: Glitch spots found and abused

Im seeing a pattern here. Are we really sure its the game and not the toxic community trying to find anyway they can to git gud? 2014 shame on G1, 15 shame on g1 and alittle on the community, 16 more shame on the community for continuing to find new ways to glitch despite patches to fix glitches. 17-20 is all community. Ppl only care about being gud and will do anything they can to be that way thats how this community plays and its a reason why pop is so low.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Im seeing a pattern here. Are we really sure its the game and not the toxic community trying to find anyway they can to git gud? 2014 shame on G1, 15 shame on g1 and alittle on the community, 16 more shame on the community for continuing to find new ways to glitch despite patches to fix glitches. 17-20 is all community. Ppl only care about being gud and will do anything they can to be that way thats how this community plays and its a reason why pop is so low.

That's not the only reason.

2014: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused
2015: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2016: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2017: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2018: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2019: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2020: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

im seeing a pattern here. Are we really sure its the game and not the toxic community trying to find anyway they can to git gud? bla bla bla.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Glitches are always the same ones, they never fixed them, is different, while is community fault keep abused them, is also fault of the companies leaving them working in the game, without giving a f*.

The last and only thing useful they did was banning back in 2017.

But in anyway.. those glitches working years ago, and spots, still works, except 2 of them that were "fixed" by LO.

Edited by LaFuggitiva
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:23 PM, ShawLOL said:

That's not the only reason.

2014: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused
2015: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2016: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2017: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2018: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2019: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

2020: Hackers found a solution to bypass the Anti-Cheat and abused

im seeing a pattern here. Are we really sure its the game and not the toxic community trying to find anyway they can to git gud? bla bla bla.

Thats all yr round not just the event, your also forgetting 2011, 2012, 2013 etc etc in regards to hackers ruining the game.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:53 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

...it's probably the "it's possible so it must be okay" crowd again...

Nobody is thinking "it's possible so it must be okay", because even those doing it realizes it's literally against the actual rules to glitch through the freekin map.

This "crowd" is in your imagination.

1 hour ago, Cr0 said:

Nobody is thinking "it's possible so it must be okay", because even those doing it realizes it's literally against the actual rules to glitch through the freekin map.

Against the TOS yes, and still you see loads of people ruining the event by glitching into buildings, roofs and underground. I've even seen players who glitched the previous events and they're doing it again in this halloween and guess what: no ban. What's a TOS if LO can't even uphold it, completely useless.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cr0 said:

Rules are just invisible social constructs, you must've missed the part where I confront the people, ask why, and they respond "it's possible so it's okay".  The crowd exists they use the same "it's possible so it's okay" argument. BTW why are you even mentioning "rules"? People play this game to do whatever they want remember?

6 hours ago, Spy said:

Against the TOS yes, and still you see loads of people ruining the event by glitching into buildings, roofs and underground. I've even seen players who glitched the previous events and they're doing it again in this halloween and guess what: no ban. What's a TOS if LO can't even uphold it, completely useless.

Pretty much, these people know that LO and G1 haven't been punishing rulebreakers so they get away with it. I've seen the same people who glitched previous events that I've reported still running around for these ones.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 5:20 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

Rules are just invisible social constructs, you must've missed the part where I confront the people, ask why, and they respond "it's possible so it's okay".  The crowd exists they use the same "it's possible so it's okay" argument. BTW why are you even mentioning "rules"? People play this game to do whatever they want remember?

Your rules are invisible social constructs, yes. The real rules are in the EULA and glitching through the map is actually against those rules. I wonder if you know the difference between the two.

Please show me a single person ever who said it's not against the rules to glitch through the map. Until then, this "crowd" of yours is another figment of your imagination. Maybe you see this group in your room right now?

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 9:03 AM, Spy said:

When is a GM going to do what he's payed for and patrol the halloween districts for a change?

You seem to have missed the memo where the GMs have no power to do anything. MattScott revoked their ability to do anything when LO took over the game.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 9:46 AM, Cr0 said:

Your rules are invisible social constructs, yes. The real rules are in the EULA and glitching through the map is actually against those rules. I wonder if you know the difference between the two.

Please show me a single person ever who said it's not against the rules to glitch through the map. Until then, this "crowd" of yours is another figment of your imagination. Maybe you see this group in your room right now?

You literally argued with me saying that this nonsense and couldn't be applied. "2. Player may not engage in any conduct or communication... which restricts or inhibits any other Player from using or enjoying these Services."  I know that glitches and loopholes are against the rules, which is also why I try to avoid doing the item movement speed loophole and other glitches, especially during events. Remember "just because it's possible, doesn't mean it should be done".

That "group" exists, though it's more of a culmination of like-minded individuals who I clump together as group, since they have the same mindset, than an actual clan of players. It's not my fault you don't like being lumped in with people who think the same.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Hexerin said:

You seem to have missed the memo where the GMs have no power to do anything. MattScott revoked their ability to do anything when LO took over the game.

Big oof, that'd explain a lot actually.

10 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Big oof, that'd explain a lot actually.

Yup. If you ever see one in district, they're going to be doing one of three things:

• Answering questions the players toss at them (unscheduled Q&A/AMA, basically)
  • Running simple events (hide and seek, kill the GM, etc)
  • AFK

If a GM sees something that breaks ToS/CoC, they can pass that info along to support staff, but it's handled no differently than any other ticket. If you try to tell them your own accusations, they'll direct you to submit a ticket to support yourself, as that's how things are handled now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

but it's handled no differently than any other ticket

Did I miss where this was stated?

I am not going to list all the responsibilities and powers of a GM as I don't think that would be productive for general conversation, but I do want to step in here and address a few points of misinformation. Our GMs are our first line of community interaction in game and they are empowered to take disciplinary action in some cases. In others, investigation or coordination with the rest of the team is required, in which case they might ask you to submit a ticket. In either case, we ask that you do listen to them as they help everyone enjoy their time in APB within the bounds of our ToS. Implying that the hard work our GMs do is no different than submitting a ticket is not only incorrect, I feel it is a bit disrespectful to the efforts they put in to make everyone's time better.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

I am not going to list all the responsibilities and powers of a GM as I don't think that would be productive for general conversation, but I do want to step in here and address a few points of misinformation. Our GMs are our first line of community interaction in game and they are empowered to take disciplinary action in some cases. In others, investigation or coordination with the rest of the team is required, in which case they might ask you to submit a ticket. In either case, we ask that you do listen to them as they help everyone enjoy their time in APB within the bounds of our ToS. Implying that the hard work our GMs do is no different than submitting a ticket is not only incorrect, I feel it is a bit disrespectful to the efforts they put in to make everyone's time better.

with that being said, then why was the glitching in the Halloween event so badly abused and not 1 gm took action at all and allowed the exploiters do the things they did, it just shows to new and old players that Little orbit allows cheats and exploits

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

with that being said, then why was the glitching in the Halloween event so badly abused and not 1 gm took action at all and allowed the exploiters do the things they did, it just shows to new and old players that Little orbit allows cheats and exploits

To be fair, I didn't see a single GM during the event while I was on. That's not to say they aren't on, it's just rare for me to see any to begin with. I'd almost say 1x in 7 years have I seen them on during an event aside from Christmas.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

Gms were online and in the event districts making sure everyone played by the rules?

No they where not, as expected.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:04 AM, Spy said:

No they where not, as expected.

My point exactly

• Like 1