Sign in to follow this  
Roblo

Bring back Nekrova

Hello. I really wish that you brought back Nekrova so that the russians can play there. It is impossible to understand them since they won't type in English like a normal person does. It get's annoying when you get russians in your team 24/7. And even if you ask them nicely to write in English they flame you with Cyka or something. I can't be alone with these thoughts and I would really appreciate that you brought back Nekrova. I want to at least understand what my teammates are saying when I play with them. Communication is  a huge part of a mission to succeed. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Roblo said:

Hello. I really wish that you brought back Nekrova so that the russians can play there. It is impossible to understand them since they won't type in English like a normal person does. It get's annoying when you get russians in your team 24/7. And even if you ask them nicely to write in English they flame you with Cyka or something. I can't be alone with these thoughts and I would really appreciate that you brought back Nekrova. I want to at least understand what my teammates are saying when I play with them. Communication is  a huge part of a mission to succeed. 

Plus they are too skilled for our poor human players.
They need an own playground for their PRO level. 😄 

30 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Not enough population for it.

I see PLENTY of Russians online whenever I decide to log on. So I don't think that the population is the problem. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roblo said:

I see PLENTY of Russians online whenever I decide to log on. So I don't think that the population is the problem. 

Population is certainly the problem.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Population is certainly the problem.

I highly doubt that. 

• Like 1

this game seems dead overall, on the evenings people seems to pop in though. 

Or you can start using discord for voice chatting your teammate by  joining a clan like a normal person does.

21 hours ago, Deadliest said:

this all can be fix if you just group with someone who can speak English or a friend.

Can we try to see if citadel  population increase with a complementary Russian server for them?

I think soon there will be a connection with the server "jericho" .. And you are asking for a separation)))

Edited by 111M1kA111
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Can we try to see if citadel  population increase with a complementary Russian server for them?

Split server.

Population dies further due to less people on both of the new servers.

"Oh no the population declined, it didn't work, we need to combine them again."

Combine servers together.

Less population than before the split.

Nice job.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

27.10.2020 в 00:26 Робло сказал:

Здравствуйте. Очень хочу, чтобы вы вернули Некрову, чтобы россияне там сыграли. Их невозможно понять, потому что они не будут печатать по-английски, как это делает нормальный человек. Досадно, когда в твоей команде русские круглосуточно и без выходных. И даже если вы попросите их вежливо написать по-английски, они разожгут вас Cyka или что-то в этом роде. Я не могу оставаться наедине с этими мыслями и буду очень признателен, если вы вернули Некрову. Я хочу хотя бы понимать, что говорят мои товарищи по команде, когда я играю с ними. Общение - это огромная часть успеха. 

Я хорошо знаю русский язык., И когда я пытаюсь обучить детей игре, они меня тоже проклинают .. Ну, это увеличивает мой черный список., Игроков, которых я игнорирую ..

Edited by 111M1kA111

On 10/29/2020 at 8:53 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Split server.

Population dies further due to less people on both of the new servers.

"Oh no the population declined, it didn't work, we need to combine them again."

Combine servers together.

Less population than before the split.

Nice job.

the current merge didnT do the opposite.