Jump to content
Warflame

Bug related to Joker Store Clothing

Recommended Posts

Screenshot speaks for itself. In Clothing Designer, items bought from armas shouldn't cost JTs...
unknown.png

Edited by Warflame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Warflame said:

Screenshot speaks for itself

No, it doesn't 

 

It doesn't tell us if you 

1. Own the item itself on that specific character

2. Got it out of the mailbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 9:28 PM, Kevkof said:

No, it doesn't 

 

It doesn't tell us if you 

1. Own the item itself on that specific character

2. Got it out of the mailbox

1. I got these items on all my characters from armas for 99g1c.

2. I don't think this clothing designer buying tab contains joker ticket items (which u havent bought before from joker store), only the ones u can buy for apb$ or u own from armas (repurchasing for 0$).

Edited by Warflame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Warflame said:

1. I got these items on all my characters from armas for 99g1c.

2. I don't think this clothing designer buying tab contains joker ticket items (which u havent bought before from joker store), only the ones u can buy for apb$ or u own from armas (repurchasing for 0$).

2. It does contain those, it was added when they started pushing more and more content to the joker store.

It makes it a lot easier to get your clothes while you're designing, you don't need to run back and forth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 7:28 PM, Kevkof said:

2. It does contain those, it was added when they started pushing more and more content to the joker store.

It makes it a lot easier to get your clothes while you're designing, you don't need to run back and forth

Still makes me wonder why i need to pay again for them ;o ? In addition to those 99G1Cs.

 

Edited by Warflame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warflame said:

Still makes me wonder why i need to pay again for them ;o ?

 

Because you don't have them unlocked any other way on that specific character ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2020 at 9:52 PM, Kevkof said:

Because you don't have them unlocked any other way on that specific character ...

There u go, do u believe me now? https://imgur.com/XLeXdnA

Edited by Warflame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Warflame said:

There u go, do u believe me now? https://imgur.com/XLeXdnA

Congrats, you just played yourself [Insert slow clap]

 

You bought the Basketball boots and you're looking at the Skate High-Tops ingame.

Those are not the same shoes

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind. Close this post, i can't stand this SPCT. Sorry to say that, but your ego is too high and u arent helpful at all!

Edited by Warflame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...